Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

WARNING

WARNING!!!

There is a big problem with Protonmail. Emails are being intercepted by a scammer who is impersonating our vendors and giving false payment information. Use a different email.

If you receive unknown Tutanota emails in your Proton inbox don't even open them. I am receiving them myself and they are obvious phishing attempts. This is affecting several vendors and I will be contacting them tomorrow and telling them to get new emails.

So far this problem is only with vendors and customers using Protonmail. 

Gonzo1300

Question about naloxone in Suboxone

Gonzo1300

Not sure if this is this correct place for this but I did not see a general discussion forum. I am prescribed Suboxone. I have been reading and have found that naloxone blocks the natural endorphins in your system which would cause depression. Is this correct? I'm not a doctor by no means but my thinking is when you take the strip correctly which is under the tongue I don't not think that the naloxone would make it to the blood stream like that. Am I close to being correct on this? If it is getting into my system I will stop taking this with quickness lol. Sorry guys but I like to descuss the spasifics of drugs for some reason, I'm into that sort of thing.

Gai73

im not a dr or biolgist but i think naloxone is there so people who shoot it up get a nasty punishment from the government legislation for abusing the medicine. sublingually im not sure. if your arent fully sure about something wait until you are is my motto. :)

Edited by Gai73
context

Gonzo1300

God knows I need my endorphins lol.

dbc23

The naloxone in sub is generally very low bioavailable IF you take add directed. There is certainly substantial research indicating natural endorphin levels and opiods can have a substantial affect on levels of depression, so valid concern but you should be OK if used as the package indicates. 

Conceited

Nalaonxe is used on people who have OD on opiates. It brings them back to life.  

Not sure on suboxen

But Subut3x has a blocker in it. If you use H or morph then use suby you will go in to instant wd.

But if you are taking Subut3x at low doeses you can use H or morph if its good stuff, other wise your wasting your money 

blissopifree 2

It's suboxone thar has naltrexone in it which is a blocker,subutex is just pure Bupe no blocker but it may bind to the receptors filling them and making it harder for H to get in...

Bliss

KAL

I know n@loxone does blocks naturally produced endorphins by the body that are used by opioid receptors, scientists really haven't figured this area out 100%. Using opiates while on sub0xone is a waste if your looking to get the full desired effect of an opiate. If you been on sub0xone awhile you can better judge your bodies reaction to taking opiates. For example 24hrs without sub0xone and you might feel 50% of whatever opiate taken. I don't think you can feel things 100% unless you've been off subs over 36 hrs and in withdrawal. You need to let this chemical leave your body & unblock the receptors that opiates hit basically. 

<Sub0xones weird if you take opiates while on it they just simply don't work or work much because those receptors are blocked that process opiates. Yet if you take Sub0xone "after" taking an opiate recently it will put you into the worse withdrawal of your life> 

Edited by KAL

esem
On 12/12/2015 at 7:34 PM, KAL said:

I know n@loxone does blocks naturally produced endorphins by the body that are used by opioid receptors, scientists really haven't figured this area out 100%. Using opiates while on sub0xone is a waste if your looking to get the full desired effect of an opiate. If you been on sub0xone awhile you can better judge your bodies reaction to taking opiates. For example 24hrs without sub0xone and you might feel 50% of whatever opiate taken. I don't think you can feel things 100% unless you've been off subs over 36 hrs and in withdrawal. You need to let this chemical leave your body & unblock the receptors that opiates hit basically. 

<Sub0xones weird if you take opiates while on it they just simply don't work or work much because those receptors are blocked that process opiates. Yet if you take Sub0xone "after" taking an opiate recently it will put you into the worse withdrawal of your life> 

no, suboxone is doing exactly what it is supposed to. trust me, i have been on and off subs 10+ times (LOOOONGGG time opiate addict - clean now, obviously, for many years).  the less suboxone you take the better, dr's LOVE to over RX subs.... 8-16mg/day.... INSANE!!!  all you need is 2-4mg/day even with the WORST heroin/opiate habit, and can come off with zero withdrawals.  and yes, suboxone has an extremely strong binding affinity to the kappa and gamma opioid receptors in your body, which almost acts as a 'barrier' in terms of blocking other, weaker opiates from getting in (heroin, vicodin, oxy, etc. yes, it's "stronger" in terms of getting a high, but not in terms of BINDING AFFINITY).  the naloxone in suboxone does absolutely nothing when taken orally as RX'd. zero. zilch. nothing. nalozone is not active sublingually. beyond that, you can still break down suboxone pills and films and STILL shoot them (even w/ the naloxone) and not have an issue. ask me how i know.....? i've done it...

blissopifree 2

I was on suboxone tabs for around two years (MUCH MUCH too long!).I found when I was coming off them I was EXTREMELY depressed and didn't want to see or even speak to anyone?.I've never had issues with depression before to speak of but I WAS very depressed.My advice with subs are get on and off as quickly as you can as I think that's the only way for this med to be successful,they should never be used in a maintenance way.I'm sure they can be a wonder drug but only if used for a short reduction manner.

Bliss. . .