Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

4way

Bitcoin Suppliers

Pinned posts
Roxyanne

@Nirvanadone87  coinbase has a 72 hour delay on all of my transactions  - even transferring to my own wallet.  Ridiculous!

Nirvanadone87
On 10/7/2019 at 7:33 PM, Roxyanne said:

@Nirvanadone87  coinbase has a 72 hour delay on all of my transactions  - even transferring to my own wallet.  Ridiculous!

thats weird longest mine have ever took is an hour

Brokenkey

Coinbase shut down my account a couple years ago. But when I was using them you had the option of using your direct bank account which took more time but you could also use your debit card and funds were released quickly. The only difference was daily trade limits. To have quick release you couldn't buy more than like $250 at a time. I don't know what the options are now but regardless of method of payment it shouldn't take 72 hours besides the first time you ever used that account

• Like 1

DoomKitty
Posted (edited)

I think they flag as "suspicious" if you buy btc and then try immediately withdrawing to your private wallet and will put a 3 day hold on funds to "give you time to contest the transaction in case it isn't you" or some shit.  such a terrible company....

Edited by DoomKitty
sp
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

swifTinator

@Gracie5  U$A!!

• Like 1