Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

4way

Bitcoin Suppliers

Pinned posts
jpbb03
Posted (edited)
On 4/8/2019 at 4:02 PM, Gracie5 said:

The mining fee is very low with c@sh app- I would say less than 5%. It’s very simple, too.

But I've read horror stories about c@sh @pp locking people out for no reason after they withdraw money. 

Also read stories about people getting locked out before withdrawing $, meaning cash is virtually stolen. 

If you ask them why, get some BS standard reply that you can't do anything about.  Not sure how accurate the info i researched is, but its certainly out there and sounds real.

Edited by jpbb03

Gracie5
10 hours ago, jpbb03 said:

But I've read horror stories about c@sh @pp locking people out for no reason after they withdraw money. 

Also read stories about people getting locked out before withdrawing $, meaning cash is virtually stolen. 

If you ask them why, get some BS standard reply that you can't do anything about.  Not sure how accurate the info i researched is, but its certainly out there and sounds real.

I’m sure it is. I had that happen with Coinb@se- it was a nightmare and they also double dipped each withdrawal from my bank. My bank cancelled my debit card and each time and I was contacted by someone outside my bank- in a position of authority- the second time double funds were withdrawn. I could go on with more Coinb@se problems, but I’m done with them.

People can use whichever they want! I  was just sharing what worked for me, and I learned about it here in the forum.  I have 4 other  bitcoin options I’ve registered for, and of the five, this one has worked best for me with the least hassles and mining fees. Just sharing.

• Like 1

middleman_eu

Low-fees and with Instant BTC delivery for some countries:

bitpanda.com

and

btcdirect.eu

are the ones lot of my clients are using and they are very happy with the services they provide.

If you need them fast, this is the best one I've found so far where you can buy using MC/Visa, of course fees are not low like the other two I've listed, but still fair especially compared to other portals. The daily/monthly limit is also very high: payments.changelly.com

Stay safe ;)

Edited by middleman_eu

alixjones2018

I am with you @Gracie5! I know all kinds of things can happen with any vendor however I have used the cash app from way back when it was initally called squarcash. Never any issues and after reading through a ton of BC vendors I found cash was the easiest, least expensive vendor. For this "older" who was petrified about "this" it was a dream. 

• Thanks 1

Gracie5

Exactly, @alixjones2018- and people may not realize that not all services are available in the US or if you find a good one, it may not even be available in all US states. I learned all about one and got registered, and then found it’s not available in 7 states- one of which was if course mine!

From your fellow older~ G 💕

• Like 1