Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

4way

Bitcoin Suppliers

Pinned posts
Rec

@kinsona just wanted to say thanks for the advice I have got a free wallet now on my phone 

• Like 1

kinsona

@Rec no problem at all my friend. Glad you are sorted and have more flexibility.

HeirCroc1
On 7/13/2018 at 11:01 PM, eagan1 said:

you cant receive pms. i sent u a sticky note

HeirCroc1
1 hour ago, kinsona said:

@Rec no problem at all my friend. Glad you are sorted and have more flexibility.

Rec do u still need help
?

eagan1

@HeirCroc1just need p a *y p@l info.thanks

Rec

@HeirCroc1 yes please, that would be great 

Chembro

Hello friends,

I’ve not posted here in a couple of months. Thanks @HeirCroc1 for the pm. 

There are bitcoin suppliers that will help you, but what comes with it is a fee. You can trust Heircroc and @PTFC for certain.  You’re best off learning and doing this youself in the longrun.

Edit by Admin.

DJH-Krazy

Got a question I have looked for answer to and can not seem to find. Does anyone know how long it takes to transfer BTc from Coinbase acct to Blockchain wallet ? It says my btc will be available on Friday. Will I be able to instantly transfer to Blockchain wallet then send to vendor? 

Jimmy Yuma
On 5/20/2017 at 9:02 PM, Admin said:

image.png.789157f6822cd18355b3b67e1913f057.png

We are excited to announce the ability for customers to instantly purchase digital currency using a US bank account. Previously, customers who purchased using a bank account had to wait several days before receiving their digital currency. Customers can now buy up to $25,000* and receive access to their digital currency immediately.

Remember wherever you buy your coins always after buying you need to transfer your coins to your own private  free wallet per example ELECTRUM but there are also many others

From your own private wallet you can transfer the coins to whoever you like.

If you not follow this, one day Coinbase will close your account.

image.png.22015cd31ca2aec64d7fdfa566110419.png

Very Easy to use   https://paxful.com/

buy_bitcoin_instantly_orange.png.a468e916a4e1c0fe7972a21123c7ef86.png

Good site to buy Bitcoins in Europe

https://bit4coin.net/

Sounds like every other coin merchant, except I don't have a bank acct., only a Fed issued debit M/C which everyone declines....I'm FOOKED!

SkyDog

Just want to say, I got verified and now they say they have to hold my money for 12 days?  This money came directly from my US bank account and all I am trying to do is donate to the board...gawd!! OK I am trying!

carob

I'm setting up an account with Paxful and noticed they have a wallet.  Would the more experienced bitcoin payers do this or is Electrum a better choice?  Sorry, I'm having to learn this whether I like it or not : )  Thanks so much your input

sisyfoskval

Exodus is a very easy to handle wallet as well - I like it since it can grow with you as you get more experienced and learn more. It also accepts lots of cryptocurrencies. I should know - holding cryptos for 5 years and still no clue...