Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

4way

Bitcoin Suppliers

Pinned posts
Conceited
On February 26, 2016 at 11:17 AM, lanslink said:

This is the best place to buy and sell Bitcoins. https://localbitcoins.com The transactions are between individuals, not to deal with regulation organizmos , and in most cases is not required any verification of identity or algdo similar. We talk about comfort and anonymity?

Have you used localbitcoin before, what in your opinion would be best method of payment? I know some take  longer to process or cost more in fees then others, and there are a lot to choose from.  I tried coin base but they don't take ppcc

PTFC

@Conceited, with bitbargain it's all bank transfers with the amount purchased. I dont remember much in the way of fees at all, and instant processing. I know this is a different site altogether, but I suspect it could be similar. 

Edited by PTFC
  • Like 1

Conceited

@PTFC I've  seen bitbargain they seem thee same except you can send cim or face to face on the place.  

• Like 1

Heavenlee

So I have coinbase and I picked a wallet elektrum, am I doing the right thing? I mean is this the best option or is circle or bitbargain? I just want my transactions to go through without any problems. Thanks in advance!

PTFC

I think you are okay with what you have @Heavenlee, just make sure you have a private wallet to transfer your bought coins to, and use that wallet to purchase with vendors!  ☺ 

Heavenlee

@PTFCI think I got you but I will make sure and read up more on it. Especially a private wallet. I love the idea of bitcoins. Since wu and mg are becoming such a hassle! Thanks again for your help! 

• Like 1

Conceited

Is there much difference between electrum and multi bit. There both private wallets, yeah?

PTFC

I don't know much about elektrum,apart from the fact it uses external servers. It is private though. 

Nikolas

I would like to ask for a short advice , if someone is experienced with bitcoin purchase and wallets and all this stuff he could post advice for  bitcoin beginner like me . I cam immagine a lot of people here would like to use it but waiting for a good motivation to start .

Usual questions for answer . How and where to start ? From which providers to bye ? How I use bitcoin wallt ..and so on .. Thanks for advance.

Heavenlee

I used coinbase it's an app on my iPhone so I'm sure it's on android devices. You pick your wallet they offer suggestions I chose Elektrum. But I'm sure other people know a hell of a lot more than I know. I'm just getting to know the ins and outs. And I'm still learning. Funny I got it all setup and the vendor I was going to use it with wants to change payment methods!

• Like 1

Suzyqalp
On September 1, 2016 at 5:48 PM, Heavenlee said:

I used coinbase it's an app on my iPhone so I'm sure it's on android devices. You pick your wallet they offer suggestions I chose Elektrum. But I'm sure other people know a hell of a lot more than I know. I'm just getting to know the ins and outs. And I'm still learning. Funny I got it all setup and the vendor I was going to use it with wants to change payment methods!

I downloaded this app also, I'm still trying to figure out how you pay a vendor with it. Anybody with any information on how to use this coinbase, pay vendors etc. would help us out greatly. @Heavenlee I thought you'd like to know I'm trying to figure it out myself :)

• Like 1

Heavenlee

@SuzyqalpI hooked it up to my bank account and I'm so pic illiterate I can't figure out how to send. Sorry I was missing for a few days. I had an it's bitsy relapse like half a day. But today I'm going to look into it more, and will figure this out if it kills me. My neighbor knows how to use so I might ask for his assistance and have him tell me step by step what to do then post it to help others! 

Nikolas

Ok heavenlee we eagerly wait for your responce . I took some time finding sources for bitcoins the problem is there are many offers out there , but we need a trusted one to purchase since it would be bad to lose moaney to bitcoin sellers as well.

• Like 1

Jellopanda

I may be way off the mark here, but do i understand correctly if one bitcoin costs around 600$ or so? what happens if you only want to use part of that bitcoin. are you left with a fraction of a bitcoin. I know nothing about this stuff so excuse my ingorance, but i'm tempted to learn as lotsa vendors seem to prefer it and even give discounts if you pay that way. Many people recommend localbitcoins.com, but you seems to buy from users of that site and not the site itself. are there any guarantees the site provides that their sellers are legit? I have a feeling i need to ask more question once i've aquired one on how to actually use it, but i'll leave that for later, unless someone could point me in the direction of a comprehensive guide detailing how this actually works. this thread has been helpful, but i feel there's lot of different opinions, sometimes contradictory.

PTFC
7 hours ago, Jellopanda said:

I may be way off the mark here, but do i understand correctly if one bitcoin costs around 600$ or so? what happens if you only want to use part of that bitcoin. are you left with a fraction of a bitcoin. I know nothing about this stuff so excuse my ingorance, but i'm tempted to learn as lotsa vendors seem to prefer it and even give discounts if you pay that way. Many people recommend localbitcoins.com, but you seems to buy from users of that site and not the site itself. are there any guarantees the site provides that their sellers are legit? I have a feeling i need to ask more question once i've aquired one on how to actually use it, but i'll leave that for later, unless someone could point me in the direction of a comprehensive guide detailing how this actually works. this thread has been helpful, but i feel there's lot of different opinions, sometimes contradictory.

Yes, you can buy, sell and spend fractions of bitcoins, and all in all, you will buy them from individuals if you use a bitcoin exchange. Once you get into it, it's very easy to do. There are many tutorials on the Web, I recommend members get clued up here,because we are going to see so much more of this payment method in the future. 

• Like 2