Jump to content

Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

4way

Bitcoin Suppliers

Recommended Posts

Pinned posts
Natty
3 hours ago, screamingmimi said:

Update on Coinjar.   Quote from CS.   Too complicated for me.  And I asked about using a credit card.   Also asked them to deactivate my account.

"Thank you for getting in touch.

CoinJar itself is a globally accessible bitcoin wallet, so sending, receiving and storing bitcoin are unrestricted features of our service. However, if you are looking to make deposits or withdrawals from your bank account, or convert currency, this is something that right now we are only able to offer to CoinJar members with Australian bank accounts.

If you do have an Australian bank account that you wish to use for deposits or withdrawals, definitely let us know. We can assist with completing ID verification to add an Australian dollar Cash Account to your CoinJar. Otherwise, you're welcome to use CoinJar's Hedged Accounts. Although you won't be able to send or receive funds using a bank account, you can temporarily convert bitcoin into either USD, AUD, GBP, or EUR for storage.

I hope this information is useful. As CoinJar continues to expand internationally, we'll be looking to fully support additional regions, however we do not have an estimated time frame for the US at this stage.

Please let me know if you have any further questions at all.

Kind regards,"

more stuff to boggle the mind. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Natty
6 hours ago, yesme said:

I  just began using x coin. How many times using it until you can buy more than 150 dollars? 

I have never used this option of purchasing my coins. Sorry I cannot be of help. I believe this is one of the most expensive ways to purchase btc via the link.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
delawaredrew
On 4/27/2017 at 8:15 PM, Admin said:

I was informed that Coinbase has shut down a members account after he made a payment to a vendor.

How to avoid this.

Always before paying the vendor transfer your coins to your own free wallet.

There are so many free wallets to chose from, Electrum, ...........

Ones the coins are in your own wallet you are free to transfer to whoever you like.

That's good advice. I believe that may be what happened to me, but coinbase hasn't responded as to why they closed my account. I may try to sign back up but there is also an issue with WA State Law that may be affecting me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
yesme
10 hours ago, Natty said:

I have never used this option of purchasing my coins. Sorry I cannot be of help. I believe this is one of the most expensive ways to purchase btc via the link.

Thanks natty. Any recommendations?  You can also message me if you like

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Natty
5 hours ago, yesme said:

Thanks natty. Any recommendations?  You can also message me if you like

I purchase btc through gocelery and then I have a waiting period b4 I can access my coins. (1 week) Then, I transfer to my electrum wallet to make purchases.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
screamingmimi
19 hours ago, Natty said:

BTC is higher than I recall it ever being atm fyi $1423.81http://www.coindesk.com/price/

 

Coinbase is 1,477.02 right now.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
screamingmimi
3 hours ago, Natty said:

I purchase btc through gocelery and then I have a waiting period b4 I can access my coins. (1 week) Then, I transfer to my electrum wallet to make purchases.

 

I purchase through coinbase then transfer them to a different coinbase wallet then transfer that to multibit and use that to buy.  I emailed CB two days ago and still waiting.    I'm trying to get all my money out but don't know how to do it cuz you need to leave enough for fees.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
delawaredrew
8 hours ago, screamingmimi said:

I purchase through coinbase then transfer them to a different coinbase wallet then transfer that to multibit and use that to buy.  I emailed CB two days ago and still waiting.    I'm trying to get all my money out but don't know how to do it cuz you need to leave enough for fees.   

Coinbase closed my account after I bought from one of the international vendors, I've since signed back up under a different email; we'll see if they catch on. But in the future I'll also transfer to a different wallet (like freewallet) before using  BTC in this type of purchase. That was recommended by admin a few posts ago. I wish he/she had posted that a few days earlier but that's the way it goes. It'll cost a little more in fees but I liked coinbase for low fee purchasing.  

Anyone used coinme or other BTC ATMs? Seems like an easy way to get BTC changed into USD. Or the other way around. There's one near me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
screamingmimi
17 hours ago, delawaredrew said:

Coinbase closed my account after I bought from one of the international vendors, I've since signed back up under a different email; we'll see if they catch on. But in the future I'll also transfer to a different wallet (like freewallet) before using  BTC in this type of purchase. That was recommended by admin a few posts ago. I wish he/she had posted that a few days earlier but that's the way it goes. It'll cost a little more in fees but I liked coinbase for low fee purchasing.  

Anyone used coinme or other BTC ATMs? Seems like an easy way to get BTC changed into USD. Or the other way around. There's one near me.

That's nuts of them to do that.   But also it's more secure to move it around.   I still hae not heard back from them on how to get all my money out.   Like you say there are plenty of free wallets.  I like multibit cuz their customer service is really good, unlike coinbase.     I don't know about ATMS'.  I have btc specifically for buying fron online vendors.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
delawaredrew
4 hours ago, screamingmimi said:

That's nuts of them to do that.   But also it's more secure to move it around.   I still hae not heard back from them on how to get all my money out.   Like you say there are plenty of free wallets.  I like multibit cuz their customer service is really good, unlike coinbase.     I don't know about ATMS'.  I have btc specifically for buying fron online vendors.   

I haven't heard why it was closed, I assume it was the buy, but I am also in WA which has restrictive cryptocurrency laws. I was able to transfer the cryptocurrency out but I'm stuck with $6 USD in the account and they are not responding as to how I can get that closed out. I don't even want the money, they can buy a freaking donut and coffee with it for all I care but they have my banking info and I want it all erased.

My potential use of BTC ATMs is for both purchase and cashing out of BTC. I've been stashing BTC and ETH in freewallet but their purchase fees are astronomical, Around 50%. For $50 I'd only get 1.75 LTC at the current rates. LTC is running around $15 per 1 LTC. I sent that in as a bug report but they say that's the rate ; sorry, buy elsewhere. 

The hidden fee structure of some exchanges is annoying but I've never seen more that 10%, I guess freewallet doesn't want customers.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
screamingmimi

" I'm stuck with $6 USD in the account and they are not responding as to how I can get that closed out."

I messaged them maybe 4 days ago about the same thing, how do I get all my money out accounting for fees etc and have not heard.   They have some forums I'll post there and email them again.  Their CS sucks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
delawaredrew
 

" I'm stuck with $6 USD in the account and they are not responding as to how I can get that closed out."

I messaged them maybe 4 days ago about the same thing, how do I get all my money out accounting for fees etc and have not heard.   They have some forums I'll post there and email them again.  Their CS sucks.

I've tried 3 different means of contact including the reddit support sub and have had no meaningful answer. It's BS just on a policy standpoint. Their low fees are nice to see but if something goes wrong... tough luck I guess. I'll go back to the reddit sub and see if I can push harder.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Valentine888

I wish more vendors accepted bitcoin payments as another payment option.  I personally like using localbitcoins and bitcoin atms because they both provide an easy and anonymous way to pay cash for goods and services online  :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
screamingmimi
14 hours ago, delawaredrew said:

I've tried 3 different means of contact including the reddit support sub and have had no meaningful answer. It's BS just on a policy standpoint. Their low fees are nice to see but if something goes wrong... tough luck I guess. I'll go back to the reddit sub and see if I can push harder.

Early on I had a problem, accidentally put some money in the vault and it never let me set up a 2nd email.  They credited me the money but the money is still in the vault.  I emailed them again yesterday.  I thought about trying different amounts to get it out so it would cover the the fees and maybe I could get close to zero.  I have about $68 I want to move to multibit.  

 

I did just deal with Coinjar. Their CS is great but it's really hard for an american because they have to set up a melbourne bank account.   They have really low fees but it's too restrictive for US to use, at least for me and too complicated to set things up. I just don't have the energy to want to deal with it.  I'm ok with Coinjar as long as things work ok.   This is just BS.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...