Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

rosemarypast

Good sleeping pills to knock me out

Jools

I used to be able to buy herbal pills called Sonno + relax and sleep. They had valerian, hops, Californian poppy extract, lavender, Passion flower and melatonin but I can’t get them anymore. They were the best thing I’ve ever had for sleep. They are made in Italy and I can buy from there but very high price and postage. I’ve not come across anything the medical profession can give, that rivals these

Edited by Jools
Added information
  • Like 1

DoomKitty
4 hours ago, Jools said:

I used to be able to buy herbal pills called Sonno + relax and sleep. They had valerian, hops, Californian poppy extract, lavender, Passion flower and melatonin but I can’t get them anymore. They were the best thing I’ve ever had for sleep. They are made in Italy and I can buy from there but very high price and postage. I’ve not come across anything the medical profession can give, that rivals these

If you are interested in herbals i cant recommend Mulungu bark enough for relaxing and sleep.  As far as herbals go i believe it to be the most potent for sleep.  Meridian botanicals is the only place i know that sells it.  They also sell everything thats in the Sonno pills you are mentioning so you could make your own blend!

• Like 1

Jools

@DoomKitty thank you very much. I’ve actualky found the stuff I used but had to go to an Italian company & I’ve not had great experiences in postage from there. I am very interested in natural remedies and always tried those prior to starting on the chemical trail. Very much appreciated 

• Like 1

porkandbeansboy
On 8/15/2019 at 5:11 AM, Jools said:

I used to use those to help Me sleep. I had to stop everything but Valerian Root because the Calms Forte, Passion Flower, Scull Cap and Hawthorn Extract are ALL STRONG Diuretics and I couldn't figure out why I was pissing not stop until I came across the fact that literally every natural sleep aid or "anxiety aid" has diuretic effects. Valerian Root could be either Anti-Diuretic or Diuretic just thought I'd mention this in case anyone is taking or decides to use them Chamomile Tea is a Diuretic strongly too... it truly sucks because all those natural herbs did help Me Sleep but the urge to pee was way stronger than the urge to sleep, I am assuming I am really sensitive to the Diuretic Effects of these Herbs plus mixing all them together probably didn't help lol. 

Oh I think the Science behind the Blue light Blocking Glasses and those special Lights that don't Emit Blue light is fairly simple but I don't have the knowledge of it. I strongly suggest using an Alarm Clock with Red Lights since it does not have to be any "special light" or anything just not emitting blue light that somehow prevents the production of your Melatonin how does it stop the production and the Science behind how it helps your body produce more of it naturally I have no idea but I know it works that's all lol. :) 

Edited by porkandbeansboy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1