Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

Element4990

MM seed sources international/ domestic

Element4990

Hello guys so I spoke with cat and she said I could start a thread. We do not have any seed dispensaries that have reviews here, I thought it would be a nice addition to the site.

Here we can talk about sources both us and domestic also, any type of seed regular, feminized, or auto flowering feel free to contribute! Thanks

wait4it

How many active members do you think grow their own?

25%.

wait4it

2 comments from a seed topic a bit further down say:

Google Attitude seed bank and Herbies seeds.  Both are based out of the UK, and will take about a week to arrive to the eastern US.  Both have a great selection and pretty decent prices (they even throw in freebies

-------------------------------------------

see OF offers seeds on their menu,... I would trust them if was in a position where I could grow my own I would go with them. Best of luck to ya.

-------------------------------------------

Website locations may also be useful to this topic.

• Like 1

Tomosan

Have used cropkingseeds out of Canada numerous times 

• Like 2

christo73

Im with wait4it,i use herbies all the time??

• Like 2

tanked

Just google it you will be surprised!

troppyfoto

attitude seeds

tanked

So many from google.

tanked

Sensible seeds from the UK this person has been selling seeds for a very long time i have been getting their seeds for like 8 years their are the original seed bank when no one would sell any  his packing is the best, one time i got an order that never made it to me he reshipped no questions asked very dependable they also send 5 seeds of good strains for free i have a couple of other places let me no if you need info!! Google their web site no problems they also accept cc.Best place on the Net low prices an a large selection  high thc cbds and the list goes on.

RudeBeer

Ofn offers generic seeds... Otherwise, sensiseeds, a few good seed banks in Canada, plenty of great seed banks in the EU!

Fargo

My state will be voting on recreational weed this Nov so I am getting things ready to start indoor projects and looking for good seeds as well. All those mentioned in this thread have very tempting seeds.

• Like 1