Countdown To Christmas!

sociopathicbombshell

smokeyschemsite.com

Dru

Hmm... Sure is sneaky it says "Sorry! There seems to be a problem connecting to our database. Please give us a few minutes to remedy the problem. Thank you." Then says to "To verify the site status ... Click here" I will wait it out hopefully that's all. probably one of there many safety problems.

blissopifree 2

I've been in contact with them and they look/seem like a legit vendor,only thing that keeps me from ordering is that I had a "problem" with etiz in the past so you might say I'm frightened lol....

Peace 

Bliss. ...

sociopathicbombshell

Hmm... Sure is sneaky it says "Sorry! There seems to be a problem connecting to our database. Please give us a few minutes to remedy the problem. Thank you." Then says to "To verify the site status ... Click here" I will wait it out hopefully that's all. probably one of there many safety problems.

Did u get on? I had bo prob just now. Try again maybe?

Dru

Did u get on? I had bo prob just now. Try again maybe?

Working for me now, very interested in the prop l5d. Just expensive if I had extra funds I would love to try. Would love to hear a review on theirs, I researched it lightly. 

Dru

Oh but they are out of like everything...

I've been in contact with them and they look/seem like a legit vendor,only thing that keeps me from ordering is that I had a "problem" with etiz in the past so you might say I'm frightened lol....

Peace 

Bliss. ...

you too huh?  Lol!  Benzo, thienzo, garbanzo......i cant take any of it.

Has anyone actually used this site?  We really should only be posting sites that have at least one member review.  Should I remove?  Lemme know guys!

• Like 1

blissopifree 2

Peace 

Bliss. ...

you too huh?  Lol!  Benzo, thienzo, garbanzo......i cant take any of it.

Yes cat I am a little piggy when it comes to the Benz!!!!.

I just don't know when to stop and when I do its usually too late?.

Nowadays I'm a bit older and wiser I think "eyes roll" and keep it to a blow out now and again.Put it this way cat I've learned the hard way????

Peace 

Bliss. .....

Pps any order info would be much appreciated here people......

blissopifree 2

Having said that I've  had a bit of a mixy tonight a few di@z,tem@z@pam ,zopicl♡ne and gabapapetin so feeling a tad RELAXED!!!!!

Peace 

Bliss. ....m

bigs210

I just spoke to them today they are sending me a sample so I will let you know how it goes @CatintheHat

blissopifree 2

Same here big seems good to there word will post a review on Tues.

P's flubo and a stim to be sampled....

So far so good folks

Peace Bliss. ...

bigs210

They are sending me one of the bk products will update when I get and try

blissopifree 2

Received my samples next day delivery.

Flubomazolam 0.25 slightly pink in colour.Plus diclazopam 2mg blue in colour.

Can't give a report on quality just yet as I have an early morning flight to catch and from what I've read the flubo can be quite a potent product but it seems like any of the trio meds tolerance builds really quickly.

Maybe try the diclaz as I've had these before from a different vendor.

But matt from smokyschem has been as good as his word and mailed back and forth with me very proficiently.....

Peace 

Bliss. ....

blissopifree 2

Only gripe he got the flubo right but I wanted to try one of his stim powders also,certainly not moaning as he still sent 2 samps of his products....