Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

sociopathicbombshell

smokeyschemsite.com

stuckinatornado

Spoke to customer service .. and it doesn't seem my package will be coming and said it happens from time to time (MORE OFTEN than NOT i'm ASSUMING).. Ive had success with this vendor before but its SAFE to say this vendor is no longer an option. HIGHLY DO NOT RECOMMEND!

• Like 1

Exoticchemicals

I made an order with smokeys before doing my proper research. I live in the US, I made a ok sized order 1g of 3 ho pcp /pce 1g of ipph and some etiz blotters. I ordered tracked shipping to US and it was promptly shipped out. It sat at ISC SF for a month before it started moving again. I have access to more extensive usps tracking then the regular system and saw customs action take  : return to sendor although this was not included in the regular tracking on usps website. As for why it was returned I dont know my address was correct. So i am in contact with the vendor and if it doesnt arrive I am hoping to get a reship. Anyway there is much better vendors the  smokeys out there I see bo advantage to using this vendor especially if located in the us 

Dr Disrespect

FUCK Smokey's...fell for their trap a long time ago.

• Like 1

mineralwalker
On 9/1/2019 at 1:16 PM, Exoticchemicals said:

I made an order with smokeys before doing my proper research. I live in the US, I made a ok sized order 1g of 3 ho pcp /pce 1g of ipph and some etiz blotters. I ordered tracked shipping to US and it was promptly shipped out. It sat at ISC SF for a month before it started moving again. I have access to more extensive usps tracking then the regular system and saw customs action take  : return to sendor although this was not included in the regular tracking on usps website. As for why it was returned I dont know my address was correct. So i am in contact with the vendor and if it doesnt arrive I am hoping to get a reship. Anyway there is much better vendors the  smokeys out there I see bo advantage to using this vendor especially if located in the us 

Had overall success over the last year, they weren’t ever rude or shorted me. But, I’ve seen good and bad, along with suggestion of selective scamming for untracked orders.

Thought I got just sugar and disappointment with f.luni and f.luc. F.lual and c.lon no issue, but always thought it was weird product dye color, form are identical to C h 3mtheory, same effectiveness.

I don’t doubt the problems, seems like they have 3-4 people that do online chat and whatever they feel like that day.

In the same boat, order ship 7/1, customs 7/2 and didn’t budge. Caught me off guard when customs released c.lon 8/29 into ISC annnnnd, still there. Don’t know what customs is up to or if it’s related to NL vendors not offering tracked shipping anymore. Too coincidental

Exoticchemicals
4 hours ago, mineralwalker said:

Had overall success over the last year, they weren’t ever rude or shorted me. But, I’ve seen good and bad, along with suggestion of selective scamming for untracked orders.

Thought I got just sugar and disappointment with f.luni and f.luc. F.lual and c.lon no issue, but always thought it was weird product dye color, form are identical to C h 3mtheory, same effectiveness.

I don’t doubt the problems, seems like they have 3-4 people that do online chat and whatever they feel like that day.

In the same boat, order ship 7/1, customs 7/2 and didn’t budge. Caught me off guard when customs released c.lon 8/29 into ISC annnnnd, still there. Don’t know what customs is up to or if it’s related to NL vendors not offering tracked shipping anymore. Too coincidental

Yeah man I have now clue why it got returned to sender. On regular usps tracking it just says it's  at ISC. But on the backend usps it tells me that the customs action taken was RTS and I know my address is right. I emailed him about it and sent him a photo of the extensive tracking and asked for a reship but he says well its moving so I cant give you a reship. I've basically given up on my package I'll try again for a reship later maybe but there is better vendors man no need to use this guy 

porkandbeansboy

Every single negative Review on Trustp1l0t.c0m has been "discredited" by the V3nd0r being Sm-0-k3yz here. The Review I made that was Negative about Sm-0-k3yz. They are literally blacklisted nearly on every Forum or Discord Server I go on for R3s3@rch Ch3m1c@l R3views. 

I think more people should Post these Negative Reviews on Trustp1l0t.c0m and all the good V3nd0rs like TRRC said that any Trustp1l0t.c0m Reviews are Welcome. 

Edited by porkandbeansboy

Exoticchemicals

So after like 40 days i gotta reship coming from these guys well see if it shows up

Exoticchemicals

Well i am happily suprised. They reship my order tracked nl to usa and it arrived in like 7 days. They changed the packaging i know because i have access to internal usps tracking and it was proceced on the afsm as a flat rather then on the small parcel sorting machine which my last pack that didnt arrive went through. All products are quality. There for sure is better vendor then smokeys but they are not complete scammers 

• Thanks 1

Goatboss

Decided to give them a shot. So far everything is going smoothly. We will see what happens.

blingcrosby
On 11/8/2019 at 10:59 AM, Goatboss said:

Decided to give them a shot. So far everything is going smoothly. We will see what happens.

Me too since chemtheory is down, has yours shown up?