Countdown To Christmas!

sociopathicbombshell

smokeyschemsite.com

stuckinatornado

Spoke to customer service .. and it doesn't seem my package will be coming and said it happens from time to time (MORE OFTEN than NOT i'm ASSUMING).. Ive had success with this vendor before but its SAFE to say this vendor is no longer an option. HIGHLY DO NOT RECOMMEND!

• Like 2

Exoticchemicals

I made an order with smokeys before doing my proper research. I live in the US, I made a ok sized order 1g of 3 ho pcp /pce 1g of ipph and some etiz blotters. I ordered tracked shipping to US and it was promptly shipped out. It sat at ISC SF for a month before it started moving again. I have access to more extensive usps tracking then the regular system and saw customs action take  : return to sendor although this was not included in the regular tracking on usps website. As for why it was returned I dont know my address was correct. So i am in contact with the vendor and if it doesnt arrive I am hoping to get a reship. Anyway there is much better vendors the  smokeys out there I see bo advantage to using this vendor especially if located in the us 

Dr Disrespect

FUCK Smokey's...fell for their trap a long time ago.

• Like 1

mineralwalker
On 9/1/2019 at 1:16 PM, Exoticchemicals said:

I made an order with smokeys before doing my proper research. I live in the US, I made a ok sized order 1g of 3 ho pcp /pce 1g of ipph and some etiz blotters. I ordered tracked shipping to US and it was promptly shipped out. It sat at ISC SF for a month before it started moving again. I have access to more extensive usps tracking then the regular system and saw customs action take  : return to sendor although this was not included in the regular tracking on usps website. As for why it was returned I dont know my address was correct. So i am in contact with the vendor and if it doesnt arrive I am hoping to get a reship. Anyway there is much better vendors the  smokeys out there I see bo advantage to using this vendor especially if located in the us 

Had overall success over the last year, they weren’t ever rude or shorted me. But, I’ve seen good and bad, along with suggestion of selective scamming for untracked orders.

Thought I got just sugar and disappointment with f.luni and f.luc. F.lual and c.lon no issue, but always thought it was weird product dye color, form are identical to C h 3mtheory, same effectiveness.

I don’t doubt the problems, seems like they have 3-4 people that do online chat and whatever they feel like that day.

In the same boat, order ship 7/1, customs 7/2 and didn’t budge. Caught me off guard when customs released c.lon 8/29 into ISC annnnnd, still there. Don’t know what customs is up to or if it’s related to NL vendors not offering tracked shipping anymore. Too coincidental

Exoticchemicals
4 hours ago, mineralwalker said:

Had overall success over the last year, they weren’t ever rude or shorted me. But, I’ve seen good and bad, along with suggestion of selective scamming for untracked orders.

Thought I got just sugar and disappointment with f.luni and f.luc. F.lual and c.lon no issue, but always thought it was weird product dye color, form are identical to C h 3mtheory, same effectiveness.

I don’t doubt the problems, seems like they have 3-4 people that do online chat and whatever they feel like that day.

In the same boat, order ship 7/1, customs 7/2 and didn’t budge. Caught me off guard when customs released c.lon 8/29 into ISC annnnnd, still there. Don’t know what customs is up to or if it’s related to NL vendors not offering tracked shipping anymore. Too coincidental

Yeah man I have now clue why it got returned to sender. On regular usps tracking it just says it's  at ISC. But on the backend usps it tells me that the customs action taken was RTS and I know my address is right. I emailed him about it and sent him a photo of the extensive tracking and asked for a reship but he says well its moving so I cant give you a reship. I've basically given up on my package I'll try again for a reship later maybe but there is better vendors man no need to use this guy 

porkandbeansboy

Every single negative Review on Trustp1l0t.c0m has been "discredited" by the V3nd0r being Sm-0-k3yz here. The Review I made that was Negative about Sm-0-k3yz. They are literally blacklisted nearly on every Forum or Discord Server I go on for R3s3@rch Ch3m1c@l R3views. 

I think more people should Post these Negative Reviews on Trustp1l0t.c0m and all the good V3nd0rs like TRRC said that any Trustp1l0t.c0m Reviews are Welcome. 

Edited by porkandbeansboy

Exoticchemicals

So after like 40 days i gotta reship coming from these guys well see if it shows up

Exoticchemicals

Well i am happily suprised. They reship my order tracked nl to usa and it arrived in like 7 days. They changed the packaging i know because i have access to internal usps tracking and it was proceced on the afsm as a flat rather then on the small parcel sorting machine which my last pack that didnt arrive went through. All products are quality. There for sure is better vendor then smokeys but they are not complete scammers 

• Thanks 1

Goatboss

Decided to give them a shot. So far everything is going smoothly. We will see what happens.

blingcrosby
On 11/8/2019 at 10:59 AM, Goatboss said:

Decided to give them a shot. So far everything is going smoothly. We will see what happens.

Me too since chemtheory is down, has yours shown up? 

Goatboss

I was just using Canadian vendors I have a stock of  a bunch of stuff. Just trying to get chems I cant get through the Canadian vendors. Never ordered from overseas before. I got my tracking number and communication was good. Says its processed for shipment at Netherlands airport.

swifTinator

made 13 UNTRACKED orders from summer 18' til spring 19, to U$a. up to nine portions. received all orders 100%  success.

Impatience , blowin up vendor emails/customer service, rudeness and/or threating behavior can  nominate oneself  to the top of 'SS' SelectivelyScammed list.

it happens , possible some vendz have 'policy' of SS , say every 15 that go out 1 doesn't...free money...remember its a business anda weird one.

they have the power , the less attention i garner from anyones out there the better, IMHO. js

i enjoy instant gratification as much as any Americ@n , but remember this shit chess not checkers.

swifTinator

That being said, smolkezz is one of the most visible vendors,they offer wide array of products ,blends and  other weird offerings and some non congruent descriptions(SEE IMAGE) ,very easy to access (if you know rc's exists, then you found smolkz),  they been around awhile "for many years" according to the ABOUT page (i found them about 3+years ago as a nOOb) ,which is a feat it self, but increases exposure. many persons and organized collections of persons with varied ag3ndas  are aware of them, as well as persons that are part of the system that makes correspondence  possible, aware as well .  An employee at the postal with a fondness for reserching identifying stelth rather than looking ppast  it ,  doing ALL KINDS of research like grownd breaking  discoveries ,things i can only imagine , in their  studio apt, first at lunch break -run home on lunch hour - back from lunch- 2 hours late - then after work i mean 2 hours late from lunch  they off in 45 minutes so back to research. til morning then back to postal work and resurch of the resurch so they can do the actual resurchings.... all things that have that have simulated  with imagination in my mind , quite vividly i might add, during the "WAIT"  , I am pretty sure time itself slows, and realistically and logically could and might take forever from the "WAIT" to the "not waiting" state.  however  'forever' , 'always' and 'never' are a cognitive distortion called "all or nothing thinking  "https://goodenoughtherapist.com/2016/01/cognitive-distortions/

so the "WAIT"  averages around 237 years and my longest "WAIT" 1000 years , millennia  possibly.  good resurch takes time  and i take my reseach cereal. err serious.

this has been a run on sentence  production , an exercise i in thought , the very definition of WAiT

wait
verb [ I ]

uk

/weɪt/ us

/weɪt/

A1
to allow time to go by, especially while staying in one place without doing very much, until someone comes, until something that you are expecting happens or until you can do something:

as well as entertainment?  Be safe out there and keep it real , whatever that is.

Buy Brazilian Cocoa Powder Extract   Buy High Quality Research Chemicals in Europe.jpg

• Haha 1

Mgd

Maybe lay off the drugs for a little bit?

• Haha 3

Etfromeuropa

@Guest bought 4 ho mipt, and o-pce it’s got through. Customs can feel for pills, especially if the have a real return address