Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

sociopathicbombshell

smokeyschemsite.com

Ad988910

I made an order on the 16th and it said bitcoin processing timed out for a few days, then after back and forth w customer service it changed to “bitcoin payment pending”. I’ve sent them a screenshot of my wallet showing it go to their wallet. And then this morning their management sent me an email saying no payment has been made. At one point their live chat person told me to just make another order  

Tldr: just a bunch of back and forth with no actual solution. Won’t bother again. 

krunchy

They are arrogant fucking pricks who dip into their supply way too much. I had 3 good orders with them but finally got sick of their deuchy behavior:mad:

Ipon
2 hours ago, krunchy said:

They are arrogant fucking pricks who dip into their supply way too much. I had 3 good orders with them but finally got sick of their deuchy behavior:mad:

I must agree with you. Every time I have ordered from them I have been shorted on the quantity. After telling them in chat that I was shorted they say "we will add it to your next order" which they never did. 

Vicodinners
Posted (edited)

They're legit, and paying with gift cards is neat, but their no reshipping policy, the only time something from them to me was seized for unclear reasons (I think it's because they are known by customs because they also sell compounds that are illegal here (Great White North) and many people must have tried to order amphetamine-like substances, those all got blanket banned and prescription adderal XR (no IR here), Dexedrine and Vyvanse all got bumped up to schedule I, so that means you can only renew a script if you see a doctor, they used to be like benzos, a fax to the doctor's office from the pharmacy was enough, but not anymore, all this because of NBOMEs..I hate those damn NBOMEs so much...they screwed us out a lot of safe materials.

They also get very impatient if you do not pay within 48 hours, they'll cancel your order. Euros are expensive for me, they used to be just 1,10-1,15 CAD but now they're 1,50+ CAD, so...their no reship unless you pay 30 euro for a non-tracked but insured order is ridiculous, never used it, always got my orders but the one time I didn't, it didn't matter to them, even if my order history is very long, they don't care about customer loyalty at all.

Edited by Vicodinners
  • Thanks 1

FloydE

Have had two successful orders, and one that made it to customs and never left. Payment with BTC used to be more streamlined, now you have to make your order, then use their live chat to speak with somebody to complete the order.

Dr Disrespect
Posted (edited)

Ordered a decent shipment of 2fma. Fingers crossed customs is sleepy the day it hits lol

Edited by Dr Disrespect

Firsttimerrc

how did it go? have you received your package?quality?

Dr Disrespect

BEWARE...THESE MOTHER FUCKERS TRYING GET PEOPLE KILLED, AND SCAMMING

PURCHASED 2-FMA 10 GRAMS

BELOW ARE RESULTS FROMM 13 PANEL DRUG TEST. 

GOT SHOWED UP FOR THIS IVE NEVER EVEN HEARD OF. 

0.jpg

APC_0053-hdr.jpg

APC_0059-hdr (1).jpg

APC_0059-hdr.jpg

APC_0062-hdr.jpg

APC_0065-hdr.jpg

APC_0068-hdr.jpg

Dr Disrespect

@FloydE Packing on point but man they are just tossing a bunch of shit in their chems. Quality 1/10. Gave me a 30 bump followed by some weird shit that I KNOW stimulants don't do to you

Firsttimerrc

shit, i got so inpatient and placed order on 2-fma too. After seeing your comment kinda worried gonna cancel that order and bye bye my money.

porkandbeansboy

:O I made my opinions on this horrible Vendor very clear and they are notorious for being rude in the "Live Chats" they have on their Website. They are literally on every Black List for all the Research Chemical Vendor Review Forums And Discord Servers I have been too with a few of the Discord Servers like this place probably getting to many mixed Good and Bad Reviews to make a decision on whether it should be blacklisted or not. 

The problem is this Vendor I suspect carefully Selectively Scams and does it in a very clever way and I have noticed that any negative Reviews on Trustpilot which I made one and he instantly complains about my Post being B.S. to the people that run the Website plus the representative for sm0k3y's does everything the person who are typing out any Reviews on to the Trustpilot Review Website that all the Bad Reviews have Sm0k3y's just totally attempting in anyway possible to get the person to seem bias or something by simply discrediting them for no good reason at all like when someone complains of not receiving a tracked order they say "Did you Contact us we are normally very good at resolving these type of issues" which is a joke and goes to show and prove to everyone you can only trust places and Forums Websites under correct supervision like DBG and stuff it can 

I think this is the most sketchy Research Chemical Vendor I have found to not be a complete 100% Scam and I am just extremely thankful I recognized there sneaky tactics before making the mistake of ordering form these prick shots. 

@Dr Disrespect I don't know what your referring to as them trying to kill people with your urine sample test but whatever you means I'd like to know so I can spread the word of your experience to others and alert people of the dangers of using this despicable horrible excuse of a Vendor. It's posts like yours that save lives so you should elaborate on your Urine Sample a bit more as you have got one fellow DBG Member @Firsttimerrc decided to Cancel his Order of 2-FMA so I applaud you for letting us know about this. 

We need more DBG Members who care about more than just themselves we all need to try our best not to be conceited people as if it was not for help of other DBG Members that helped us all out we wouldn't of got any results it all has to start somewhere and we should all do our part however small it may be in terms of being beneficial to the community as a whole.