Jump to content
Countdown To Christmas!



sociopathicbombshell

smokeyschemsite.com

Recommended Posts

Ad988910

I made an order on the 16th and it said bitcoin processing timed out for a few days, then after back and forth w customer service it changed to “bitcoin payment pending”. I’ve sent them a screenshot of my wallet showing it go to their wallet. And then this morning their management sent me an email saying no payment has been made. At one point their live chat person told me to just make another order  

Tldr: just a bunch of back and forth with no actual solution. Won’t bother again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
krunchy

They are arrogant fucking pricks who dip into their supply way too much. I had 3 good orders with them but finally got sick of their deuchy behavior:mad:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ipon
2 hours ago, krunchy said:

They are arrogant fucking pricks who dip into their supply way too much. I had 3 good orders with them but finally got sick of their deuchy behavior:mad:

I must agree with you. Every time I have ordered from them I have been shorted on the quantity. After telling them in chat that I was shorted they say "we will add it to your next order" which they never did. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vicodinners
Posted (edited)

They're legit, and paying with gift cards is neat, but their no reshipping policy, the only time something from them to me was seized for unclear reasons (I think it's because they are known by customs because they also sell compounds that are illegal here (Great White North) and many people must have tried to order amphetamine-like substances, those all got blanket banned and prescription adderal XR (no IR here), Dexedrine and Vyvanse all got bumped up to schedule I, so that means you can only renew a script if you see a doctor, they used to be like benzos, a fax to the doctor's office from the pharmacy was enough, but not anymore, all this because of NBOMEs..I hate those damn NBOMEs so much...they screwed us out a lot of safe materials.

They also get very impatient if you do not pay within 48 hours, they'll cancel your order. Euros are expensive for me, they used to be just 1,10-1,15 CAD but now they're 1,50+ CAD, so...their no reship unless you pay 30 euro for a non-tracked but insured order is ridiculous, never used it, always got my orders but the one time I didn't, it didn't matter to them, even if my order history is very long, they don't care about customer loyalty at all.

Edited by Vicodinners
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FloydE

Have had two successful orders, and one that made it to customs and never left. Payment with BTC used to be more streamlined, now you have to make your order, then use their live chat to speak with somebody to complete the order.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dr Disrespect
Posted (edited)

Ordered a decent shipment of 2fma. Fingers crossed customs is sleepy the day it hits lol

Edited by Dr Disrespect

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Firsttimerrc

how did it go? have you received your package?quality?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dr Disrespect

BEWARE...THESE MOTHER FUCKERS TRYING GET PEOPLE KILLED, AND SCAMMING

PURCHASED 2-FMA 10 GRAMS

BELOW ARE RESULTS FROMM 13 PANEL DRUG TEST. 

GOT SHOWED UP FOR THIS IVE NEVER EVEN HEARD OF. 

0.jpg

APC_0053-hdr.jpg

APC_0059-hdr (1).jpg

APC_0059-hdr.jpg

APC_0062-hdr.jpg

APC_0065-hdr.jpg

APC_0068-hdr.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dr Disrespect

@FloydE Packing on point but man they are just tossing a bunch of shit in their chems. Quality 1/10. Gave me a 30 bump followed by some weird shit that I KNOW stimulants don't do to you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Firsttimerrc

shit, i got so inpatient and placed order on 2-fma too. After seeing your comment kinda worried gonna cancel that order and bye bye my money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
porkandbeansboy

:O I made my opinions on this horrible Vendor very clear and they are notorious for being rude in the "Live Chats" they have on their Website. They are literally on every Black List for all the Research Chemical Vendor Review Forums And Discord Servers I have been too with a few of the Discord Servers like this place probably getting to many mixed Good and Bad Reviews to make a decision on whether it should be blacklisted or not. 


  The problem is this Vendor I suspect carefully Selectively Scams and does it in a very clever way and I have noticed that any negative Reviews on Trustpilot which I made one and he instantly complains about my Post being B.S. to the people that run the Website plus the representative for sm0k3y's does everything the person who are typing out any Reviews on to the Trustpilot Review Website that all the Bad Reviews have Sm0k3y's just totally attempting in anyway possible to get the person to seem bias or something by simply discrediting them for no good reason at all like when someone complains of not receiving a tracked order they say "Did you Contact us we are normally very good at resolving these type of issues" which is a joke and goes to show and prove to everyone you can only trust places and Forums Websites under correct supervision like DBG and stuff it can 


  I think this is the most sketchy Research Chemical Vendor I have found to not be a complete 100% Scam and I am just extremely thankful I recognized there sneaky tactics before making the mistake of ordering form these prick shots. 


  @Dr Disrespect I don't know what your referring to as them trying to kill people with your urine sample test but whatever you means I'd like to know so I can spread the word of your experience to others and alert people of the dangers of using this despicable horrible excuse of a Vendor. It's posts like yours that save lives so you should elaborate on your Urine Sample a bit more as you have got one fellow DBG Member @Firsttimerrc decided to Cancel his Order of 2-FMA so I applaud you for letting us know about this. 


  We need more DBG Members who care about more than just themselves we all need to try our best not to be conceited people as if it was not for help of other DBG Members that helped us all out we wouldn't of got any results it all has to start somewhere and we should all do our part however small it may be in terms of being beneficial to the community as a whole.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dr Disrespect
On 4/4/2019 at 1:56 PM, Painful heart said:

@mountaincat9 no not yet, I will try a tiny bit tomorrow since it’s the weekend. I’m just hoping it’s good!!! Can’t find anything online similar to that pill. 

 

On 4/16/2019 at 7:39 PM, porkandbeansboy said:

😮 I made my opinions on this horrible Vendor very clear and they are notorious for being rude in the "Live Chats" they have on their Website. They are literally on every Black List for all the Research Chemical Vendor Review Forums And Discord Servers I have been too with a few of the Discord Servers like this place probably getting to many mixed Good and Bad Reviews to make a decision on whether it should be blacklisted or not. 


  The problem is this Vendor I suspect carefully Selectively Scams and does it in a very clever way and I have noticed that any negative Reviews on Trustpilot which I made one and he instantly complains about my Post being B.S. to the people that run the Website plus the representative for sm0k3y's does everything the person who are typing out any Reviews on to the Trustpilot Review Website that all the Bad Reviews have Sm0k3y's just totally attempting in anyway possible to get the person to seem bias or something by simply discrediting them for no good reason at all like when someone complains of not receiving a tracked order they say "Did you Contact us we are normally very good at resolving these type of issues" which is a joke and goes to show and prove to everyone you can only trust places and Forums Websites under correct supervision like DBG and stuff it can 


  I think this is the most sketchy Research Chemical Vendor I have found to not be a complete 100% Scam and I am just extremely thankful I recognized there sneaky tactics before making the mistake of ordering form these prick shots. 


  @Dr Disrespect I don't know what your referring to as them trying to kill people with your urine sample test but whatever you means I'd like to know so I can spread the word of your experience to others and alert people of the dangers of using this despicable horrible excuse of a Vendor. It's posts like yours that save lives so you should elaborate on your Urine Sample a bit more as you have got one fellow DBG Member @Firsttimerrc decided to Cancel his Order of 2-FMA so I applaud you for letting us know about this. 


  We need more DBG Members who care about more than just themselves we all need to try our best not to be conceited people as if it was not for help of other DBG Members that helped us all out we wouldn't of got any results it all has to start somewhere and we should all do our part however small it may be in terms of being beneficial to the community as a whole.

13 panel drug screen positive for: meth, amps (I was fine w/both?), but also for PCP (Phencyclidine) mdma (extasy or Molly), PPX  (proproxyphene) TCA ( mTricyclic antidepressant) and bup (Buprenorphine), MTD (Methadone)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FloydE
On 4/20/2019 at 5:00 PM, Dr Disrespect said:

 

13 panel drug screen positive for: meth, amps (I was fine w/both?), but also for PCP (Phencyclidine) mdma (extasy or Molly), PPX  (proproxyphene) TCA ( mTricyclic antidepressant) and bup (Buprenorphine), MTD (Methadone)

Urine tests are used to detect metabolites in urine, not the actual substances themselves. You really want to reagent test any substance, that's afaik the only way to (inexpensively) tell what you have, and even that is sometimes more of an art than an exact science. You can buy test kits from d@nc3s@fe dot org.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shadowsage23

I ordered from them years ago and they were 100% legit but I don't know nowadays... The scene has really gone to shit. I miss $30 grams of MXE. I did some excellent research back then.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stuckinatornado

i used to order from then in the past and decided to do a more current check in!

I placed my order on 7/1

7/2 : PROCESSING: ISC SAN FRANCISCO

its been processing for about 16 days now ... will update if or when it arrives. usually 10-14 days so not worrying too much yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
  • Create New...