Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

sociopathicbombshell

smokeyschemsite.com

blissopifree 2

is the flub anything like clonapan, (the real deal) Im on 1 mg of the stuff for several yrs but wouldnt mind finding something that may work better or be a bit cheaper?

Hi sadminion they are totally different imo,the clon is very similar to the pharmacy clons in action where as the flub is more of a sleep aid i have found.I,ve allready mentioned just be careful with tolerance as i found i had to increase the dose nightly to achieve the effect i needed  to sleep and stay asleep.I have now stoped using this med  as I was finding it too morish and was taking too much.None the less it's a great med if used sparingly and only when REALLY required especially for the price they are available for!!

Bliss......

sociopathicbombshell

Your tolerance grows exponentially with flubro so use it as a recreational thing.

blissopifree 2

Edited by blissopifree 2

sociopathicbombshell

I realize now I completely reiterated wh you said my friend sry!

• Like 1

saucerlike

Anybody looking to try clonozolam be careful, even being a long term benz0 user, it kicked my ass.  I blacked out several times landing myself in deep shit w/ the family.  I haven't been on here in several weeks, don't know if solutions are available through sites here but the stuff is not to be fucked with.  I had gotten pellets from Smokeys months ago and they were great, they've been out for awhile but if you must try the stuff look for pellets and stash the stuff in case you lose control.  It's easier than you think.

• Like 2

Mark Antony
22 hours ago, saucerlike said:

Anybody looking to try clonozolam be careful, even being a long term benz0 user, it kicked my ass.  I blacked out several times landing myself in deep shit w/ the family.  I haven't been on here in several weeks, don't know if solutions are available through sites here but the stuff is not to be fucked with.  I had gotten pellets from Smokeys months ago and they were great, they've been out for awhile but if you must try the stuff look for pellets and stash the stuff in case you lose control.  It's easier than you think.

I agree 100% with this.  Haven't blacked out since roo  fees.  These got me in a lot of trouble.  Be careful and take half what you think you should take. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

sociopathicbombshell

I'm a fan. I'm wondering if these are stronger than a Japanese vendors. 

21np

Definitely am trying the flub as long as they ship it!

21np

Can anyone vouch for this site's efficiency at getting magazines to the U.S.? 2 things I want to order from here.

krunchy

They have a great track record unless your pack is going thru ISC in Chicago.

Agrodge

Holy moly!  How do you know what to order from that site?!  Let's say someone wanted to perform some lab experiments with an opioid substitute?  Which one of their 50 items would be appropriate?

Hmmm this is sounding interesting!  lol! a good review from a trusted member makes me want to holla!!!!!

21np

Will order when I have the funds, and hopefully they have clonazeclam(spelling?) pounds to dollars ratio not that great.

Flubfro too I'd love to try. You almost need a bio-chem degree to read the rest.

Edited by 21np

Randy-mon

anyone tried ephenidine or diphenidine - supposed to be similkar to M.E.X. - this site is good and everything came well packaged and on time  Just don't know dose on these two and best mode of administration

scot9k

Interested in ordering from this site soon. Any recent success lately?