Countdown To Christmas!

sociopathicbombshell

smokeyschemsite.com

bigs210

Only gripe he got the flubo right but I wanted to try one of his stim powders also,certainly not moaning as he still sent 2 samps of his products....

yeah I'm wating on mine he is sending a bk product it is not far away now. I am very excited to try it.

bigs210

Received my samples on Friday 5 bk pellets. Let's just say that is why I was not on here much lol. I started with one and started feeling it come on about 60 min later. So just the way I am I took another the first one was about 8pm. I did not think they would last as long as they did and talk about some serious visuals wow I'll never look at scrubbing bubbles the same lol. I have heard a lot about these being like e but I don't think they are my eyes were not in the back of my head but at 6am I was still awake and it was extremely visual stomach felt rough for a while but not to bad. Thank goodness my ex wife came home with a few zs for me to lower me back to earth. I finally went to bed about 10am so if you take them be ready for the long haul cause your going on a long ride. The next day I did feel pretty rough and wore out I probably over did it but if you like visuals then I think this would be worth a try for you. Took a out 9 days to get to southern us.

• Like 2

blissopifree 2

I took 1of the Flubos 0.25mg last night with a J of solids and got a lovely relaxing sleep,seem pretty decent but I am wary of overdoing them as I think they are very potent!!

Peace 

Bliss. ..

P's as I said I received nxt day del sent last Monday22rd received tues23rd before 10am, matt is a man of his word.Bigs the pellets you received sound VERY interesting as I love visuals!!!?

• Like 1

blissopifree 2

For any uk users of RCs this site is very good,especially with they're guaranteed next day delivery although this does require a signature.The packaging is very good also,so any uk RC users get stuck in!!!

Peace 

Bliss. ....

Pps I noticed they have added a couple of powders to they're array of goodies!!!

• Like 1

sociopathicbombshell

Has anyone actually used this site?  We really should only be posting sites that have at least one member review.  Should I remove?  Lemme know guys!

I would never put any sites up that Michael..my RC lunatic bf and his bro or I havent been successful with. Pinky swear. Xoxox. What kinda car didya get? Trade you my shitty Buick? Frggn car..

I steal his lil pellets to take with me when I am going to walmart, because they look like pyridium..that UTI drug that that turns your pee orange

lolol

Edited by sociopathicbombshell
  • Like 2

Def_Starr

they have 1product i know that i want but is it good? 

Edited by mrcoolguy

Def_Starr

i placed an order with them, great communications, great live chat support,

Def_Starr

so far i am liking the communication updates from them ,and live support..., i feel so involved . 

Edited by mrcoolguy
  • Like 1

Def_Starr

A+ 

Ordered 07/7/15

Received 07/16/15

good communications, great support, live updates , will order again from this vendor! 

Roger

A+ 

Ordered 07/7/15

Received 07/16/15

good communications, great support, live updates , will order again from this vendor! 

Care to share the product you ordered? 

blissopifree 2

Basically what Roger said I,m sure a few us would like to know now?.

Also a review would be appreciated of the said product......

• Like 1

Def_Starr

1p-luckysamdavis

i never took it before but read good reviews, i am used to taking street @c!d !  , meaning fr0m my l0calz , nah mean       

i havent taken it y3t, b3cause i gotz me some str33t @c!d geltabs waiting to snack on like gummie b3@rs                                                                                     

stay trippy 

Edited by mrcoolguy
  • Like 1

bigs210

1p-luckysamdavis

i never took it before but read good reviews, i am used to taking street @c!d !  , meaning fr0m my l0calz , nah mean       

i havent taken it y3t, b3cause i gotz me some str33t @c!d geltabs waiting to snack on like gummie b3@rs                                                                                     

stay trippy  

You would like bk-2 also then lol

Def_Starr

@bigs210  thanks , i will read into that and see how long the duration are i like to trip at home around family to see if they notice :/ and also i like to trip walk to see if people notice and going on short trips are fun , its like vacation 

bigs210

It will be good for that lol long duration but I did take 3 lol