Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

krazikomi

loose or blister pack

krazikomi

I'm about to make the leap just wanted to ask who gets what. So loose pills or blister packs spesificly kpins but this could apply to alproz. Also why one package choice over the other besides the cost?

Edited by krazikomi

sociopathicbombshell

I'm about to make the leap just wanted to ask who gets what. So loose pills or blister packs spesificly kpins but this could apply to alproz. Also why one package choice over the other besides the cost?

it completely depends on how that particular vendor receives them. Sometimes they receive a giant hospital bottle and so they just pour out whatever desired amount you are looking to purchase. also, it completely depends on whether or not they are receiving pressed pills. Some of the pressed pills are absolutely excellent and the sites come with an actual chemical analysis. Blister packs are easily faked, so don't take that into consideration.

• Like 1

Angler andrew

Yep I was gonna say the same as Bombshell and it appears I'm already doing soo know folk in my town who buy boxed n blistered activis and Pakistan Roche and believe me I've tried them and they are complete duds,so I can only think the placebo affect must be going on as they refuse to believe me that boxes,labels and blisters can be and are faked.

on that nugget of info then,I'm fine with receiving loose meds esp from a reputable vendor/iop.

• Like 1

PTFC

I have had good experiences of both, none bad yet, though I do prefer blistered for travelling purposes.

• Like 2

Smoka90

Blistered are better for safety and storage, and even though they can be faked, generally you know what you're getting a little more often.

Some meds seem to be quite hard to find blistered, I know there probably is blistered cl*n@z out there, but a lot of it is loose, just the way it is. Generally, if the vendor is good, so should the meds, even if they're loose.

sociopathicbombshell

i concur with the lovely and intelligent sociapathicbombshell, the clever and discerning angler andrew, and the ever charming and handsome PTFC.  they've given you some good advice and opinions. i'd "like" all of their posts in this thread were i allowed more than 3 "likes" per 24 hour period.

Xoxox!

• Like 1

sociopathicbombshell

I really miss giving out 10 reputation points a day. At first I thought I was being punished alone because I really used to dish them out. Glad to know it's not just me. ;-)

• Like 2

sadminion

Oh that is what it is, lol.  I tried liking a fourth post yesterday and its said i can only like three times a day ..thought it was me..:)

• Like 1

Angler andrew

i concur with the lovely and intelligent sociapathicbombshell, the clever and discerning angler andrew, and the ever charming and handsome PTFC.  they've given you some good advice and opinions. i'd "like" all of their posts in this thread were i allowed more than 3 "likes" per 24 hour period.

Xoxox!

Bunnies has good taste,has my like all day long!

Thankyou Bunnies.

inquiryhelp

I think it does not make any difference,the important thing is the quality of the meds.

krazikomi

here is the funny thing since im the op, i have only got blisters because i have only been able to get regular orders in with one special vendor. but my loose order should be here in 14-30 days so ill know whats better then. For now i can only guess blisters are better because the protect the pill when looseies tend to break during shipping, idk how much truth to that there is but its an assumption im making. 

kk

sociopathicbombshell

Honestly, some of my blisters have come cracked in the middle and fallen into dust when I push them out of the back of the foils. Broken or not, as long as they are for you...no big deal. 

My experience with both has been they are pretty much equql in quality, based on the vendor i have used, i have never had a problem with either loose or blistered

blissopifree 2

Jims loose tablets are just as good as his blistered tabs.The only difference imoa is the price ie more tabs for your $ if you order the loose ones ,S/L diaz is a prime example both loose and blistered are identical in quality  (very good!)?.

Peace 

Bliss. ...