Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

John Benson

Caps

John Benson

I know many don't like capsules because of their cost and I know that if one has the time you can make them yourself. But I was curious what everyone's fav brand is. Mine I o.p.m.s silver m d.whats yours?

John Benson

Just me, huh? 

The other thing about the o.p.m.s caps is that there are fakes. The real ones have a  little leaf printed on them.

Roger

I have ordered caps only once- in the very beginning of my Kratom "career". I found them to be ineffective really. I don't know if it was poor quality Kratom or if the caps inhibited absorption. They just didn't do anything for me. 

The other thing I take issue with is when a vendor sells caps, it insinuates consumption.  That's a huge no-no as far as the FDA goes. Kratom is getting a stigma, unfairly, primarily due to head shop type vendors selling them as legal high.  So between the two issues, I learned how to wash and toss and don't buy caps or cap them myself.  

• Like 1

John Benson

Good points Roger. 

As far as the other issues with your personal experience. Who knows it may have been the quality of the product.

I find chasing them with a hot beverage helps with absorption. 

JB

elvish

Hot beverage is a great idea! I've also read that poking pinholes in the ends helps with digesting the caps more quickly. Haven't tried it myself, as I have recently learned that pouring honey over a bit of powder and mixing it all up is a much-preferred method to toss and wash. 

• Like 1

Nice suggestion elvish!  I need try that!  Toss and wash is not a problem for me,but the honey mixture sounds a lot more yummy!

elvish

It's very yummy! I didn't have a problem with t&w, but the prospect wasn't very appetizing when my stomach was less than happy with me. I've not looked back after trying the honey mixture :D

John Benson

Yeah elvish, poking the holes in the caps is a great idea. Same with the honey -I'm sure that would have helped those times when I slammed back straight powder mixed with hot water and nothing else. 

JB

Jayval

Be a man.... after you rub some dirt on,  it why not eat some???

• Haha 1