Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

Shattered

How to Make Kratom Tea

Angela Mackenzie

Kratom can be used in many different ways, and one of the most common ways to taking this powerful herb is through Kratom tea. Taking it as a tea offers a variety of benefits and downside in comparison to other methods. This traditional tea is prepared with use of Mitragyna Speciosa leaves, which contains alkaloids known to have sedative and stimulating effects on the mind and body.

• Like 1

Jjay

tea is probably the easiest way to burn your k. My process is a "double boil" process. I'll bring about 2 cups of water to a boil and add k, bring down to a simmer(watch out for boil overs) and simmer for 20 minutes. Strain..then do the whole process over again. Gotta get all those alkaloids and the longer the better. 40-50 minutes is probably your best bet. lemon helps with extraction and honey also helps with the taste.

Tea is my go to because I hated choking down 20 damn capsules multiple times a day.  Hope everyone learns something and can use this tutorial.

SkyDog

I am going to give this a go.... We actually have a CBD Kratom store where I live in and also several states! I am trying it with Red Horned Maeng Da. and I have plenty of lemons!  Thank you so much for this! ❤️

carob

This sounds a lot better than warming the water and drinking what amounts to dirt and crushed leaves like I've been doing.  I'm so glad I stumbled across this thread.   Thanks

ineffable

What does this preparation method end up making it taste like? Not a fan of it in goopy leaf water format.

Online Kratom

We have found that adding in an assortment of citrus fruit is the key as well as Agave or Honey. 

Clary

I just add 1 teaspoon of kratom to a mug, add hot water, drop in a black mint tea bag with a stevia packet and honestly it takes alot of the bitterness away. It tastes way better than just adding to juice or water. Sipping some right now and it's so soothing! During the day I mix it in a reusable bottle with some green juice powder with water, some juice with a splash of lemon. Not the greatest taste, but healthy and looks like I'm drinking a green smoothie.