Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

Onlinekratom.com

Randssss
On 4/25/2018 at 11:40 PM, Jjay said:

ugh, 24 days and not a SINGLE post. Id stay away from this vendor. So many other legit vendors out there.

IMO, product quality is most important.

I found this thread looking for a vendor but scared to make a new thread out of being banned for excessive posting, any recommendations? Preferably one that'll send a sample?

theone8399

I read thru a lot of this thread. Seems like great cust service and good product. Took a small dip in the pool with a few diff varieties. I'll let you all know how it shakes out. 

theone8399

Nice website. Checkout process very simple. Asked for some suggestions and they gave me some. Went with 4 diff varieties and they threw in an extra for me for free. I wasn't expecting that but I def appreciate it. Shipping was fast. Great packaging and very discreet everything landed in perfect condition. I would def use this group again. 

theone8399

I just received my 2nd order from these guys. Tried a couple new strains. They threw in some for free again. I went with standard shipping and it still got to me in 3 days. I ordered sat after the cut off still got here wed. They seem to treat me well get orders out quickly and stealthy, I know it's legal but I don't want everyone knowing what's coming. I would recommend this group to others. 

theone8399

Made my third order with this group. Their website is easy. They'll email back with suggestions that fit what you want for your ailments. Easy group tovwork with. Packs go out very quickly and shipping is extremely fast. I've been very happy with every product I've tried so far. I look for more of a chill st home after work vs the am pick me up. If you're a kratom fan give them some business. They throw in freebies with every order so that's a nice pick and I believe uts a free upgrade over 100. 

theone8399

Apparently I'm the only one using this group. They have been nothing but good to me. Every order I've received from them has  been quick and stealthy, no signiture required left right in mailbox. Products have all been great, A +++