Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

Spencer7

Why is this so difficult to find a vendor. I guess I be lazy 

blissopifree 2
On 11/10/2018 at 1:31 PM, Conceited said:

Doesn't putting mushies in the freezer effect the potency? Would of thought drying them out would be better for storing them long term. 

Nah @Conceited my mate had a chest freezer full back in the day although he seems to be permanently on a trip now.I'm sure he overdone it 😨..

Bliss... . 

soundsurfin

Yes, you have to follow the methods of drying them first before you freeze them.

Nowjamessays

It’s like mr Rogers explaining it step by steep, follow the instructions

Edited by Nowjamessays

robnimitz81

@yellowbelly There is an interest....

ROOSTERMAN

I dont know about any wear else in the world but around may until alittle after october 31  the old area's are overflowing with them since everyone learned how to do their basic PF-tecks.   The only time I have ever even heard of them being sold was to stupid kids,  Most normal people just wind up giving them away.

I personally find its one of those things that doing yourself from seed/spore to fruit is a very rewarding experience, and makes the whole deal supper special as your so directly connected to the whole process.

And I have to say as far as hallucinations go  cubes are my goto favorites at appropriate dosages, very safe as well.

Oh wait you can order the pscibe 'knots' or tubbers 'truffles' from europe, But their said to be rather weak.

BlueIndian

Was perusing the 'Who Offers It' threads in search of a vendor that carries my favorite DOC and saw this thread.... Just joined this past week, but I've been a long-time lurker...now broadening my search for quality vendors...

Anyway, I can point folks in a direction as to a vendor if that's still okay to share... no website, of course. I handle all his branding in trade, as he's tried a few different strains ...all cubensis, no cyans as of yet. He and I grew up picking off the cow fields in rural areas outside of the city and usually made tea or dried them out in the sun on a rooftop, but he's now doing things indoor... no trespassing or cow shit involved. No twisted or broken ankles. (Seriously, I broke my ankle in the early 90s). They're dried to a crisp, ground and capsuled...

And yeah #SleepyMonkey, us Panic fans do make some awesome chocolates! 🙂 

So if it's still ok to suggest a reliable vendor (or a source) I'll do so....

• Like 1

Agrodge

@BlueIndian I'd very much appreciate the vendor information!  Please PM me if you want.

tanks!