Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

shell

Any shroom (Psilocybin) vendors to the USA?

• Like 2

nikeair1792

@shell

On 9/21/2019 at 7:35 PM, shell said:

Any shroom (Psilocybin) vendors to the USA?

Bump!! Even psilocin would do ( :

Conceited

It’s nearly picking season in a couple weeks. I’d be out in the fields if you live in the northern hemisphere. 

veggieragz
Posted (edited)

@shell W in us2us had it at one point and EM in email section has l1qu1d vi@1s of p$il0cyb1n sh1pped dome$tic@lly, donation will be essential tho @nikeair1792👌😊
Def still picking season in many parts of the country but make sure to read up/bring a few books about poisonous strains in your area, and ideally a friend who’s experienced in telling the diff💖

Edited by veggieragz

ThotisKnotholy

@yellowbelly please do. I’m having trouble finding a source and I’m also located in the NW

1mdeige

Interested

condor3316

Thank you 2earls I'm in.  I'm looking forward to the Ha-Ha's, it's been a while. All the best.

PennyE

Thanks!

aBBazaBBa123

following.

porkandbeansboy

Shr00ms are one of the 3 things PROVEN to help P.T.S.D. , Depression and Anxiety. Which for 1 Year after a 6.5 Gram Cubensis Trip which I was very lucky to have a very very positive experience I just made sure I WAS EXTREMELY Confident during the Trip. 

Point is for an entire year and a few Months before another Traumatic Event happened in my Life that literally caused all the benefits they gave Me to go away. I haven;t been able to find any yet... at least not for a reasonable price that is. 

QuesyVictory
On 10/15/2019 at 1:17 AM, porkandbeansboy said:

Shr00ms are one of the 3 things PROVEN to help P.T.S.D. , Depression and Anxiety. Which for 1 Year after a 6.5 Gram Cubensis Trip which I was very lucky to have a very very positive experience I just made sure I WAS EXTREMELY Confident during the Trip. 

Point is for an entire year and a few Months before another Traumatic Event happened in my Life that literally caused all the benefits they gave Me to go away. I haven;t been able to find any yet... at least not for a reasonable price that is. 

That is incredibly awesome to hear!  Did you do this alone or did you have a trip sitter?  That's a pretty hefty dose!  I consider myself pretty experienced in LSD, mushrooms, ketamine, DMT and mescaline however I have never gone above 5 grams of shrooms.  

Edit: Out of curosity, what are the three that are proven to help PTSD, Depression and Anxiety?  I have heard of shrooms for all 3.  I assume LSD would have a similar action.  I know that MDMA is used for PTSD but not sure about depression and anxiety.  Johns Hopkins has just opened a new $17 million research center to start their investigations into these drugs.  I believe that over the next 10 years that psychedelic drugs will be in regular use for therapist.  

Edited by QuesyVictory

Brokenkey

Ketamine has been approved to treat treatment resistant depression by the FDA. Mdm@ is in phase 3 trials to treat trauma, specifically PTSD and psilocybin in phase two aimed at depression and anxiety. John Hopkins is running studies on using psilocybin for smoking cessation. At the moment l$d isn't being  focused on as much in the US and isn't in any phase for FDA approval.

spravato.png

• Like 2

Roxyanne

I'm interested in using it for Migraine prevention.  The evidence is building that it can prevent migraines for up to 6 months.  I remember doing them alot in college, never got a headache.  I'm a bit apprehensive about tripping nowadays, but desperate for an effective migraine treatment.  Last month I had probably 10 migraines :(   (PS chronic opiate use definitely increases migraine frequency... so theres that...)

• Like 1