Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

jimrad

I don't see a thread for this yet.  Mods, please edit/delete this if I missed one.  However, I'm to find a reliable source for fungus.  I know Moda Man had them for awhile, but he stopped selling them.  Does anyone have any advice?

Thanks!

Jim

yellowbelly

I don't see a thread for this yet.  Mods, please edit/delete this if I missed one.  However, I'm to find a reliable source for fungus.  I know Moda Man had them for awhile, but he stopped selling them.  Does anyone have any advice?

Thanks!

Jim

I have a friend of a friend that grows shrooms..Maybe I should see if I can get him approved here. If there was enough interest in them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

kroozer88

Really? I smell bullshit YB, but I'd like to try them again. Was over 30 years ago since....... the glory days!!!

blissopifree 2

Has moda taken them off his menu I will have to get a (newer) one.

Thanks for the info...

Suzie

High Times used to sell kits to grow them at home.

Experiment_626

easy to grow. main thing is being clean as possible.

Experiment_626

kits suck. if you want to fail get kits. google what your looking for and add a ery to it. plenty of knowledge there.

A.C.

I have a friend of a friend that grows shrooms..Maybe I should see if I can get him approved here. If there was enough interest in them.

IDK if you can due to the Class, but PM me sometime I would be.. they DO kill the cluster headaches I get for 3mo's or so. It's not "fun" really cuz I still feel pain but def better than 3mo's of that BS.. Most of the best I've had were from Oregon, right off the cow patty's.. yup, cat's would run around right before dawn, and come away w/ a LOT. But ya gotta be careful, some don't know how to get the poison ring out, or that it's even there on a lot of good strains. 

headbanger

There's always the Darkside.

yellowbelly

Really? I smell bullshit YB, but I'd like to try them again. Was over 30 years ago since....... the glory days!!!

You smell "bullshit"? What does that mean??

Experiment_626

isnt a co soure is it? GT iso

peanut

You smell "bullshit"? What does that mean??

Interested. Btw YB doesn't bullshit. Og's don't need to bs.

• Like 1

blissopifree 2

It's been 20yrs since I've had the cubensis me and my mates used to have a great laugh collecting them at harvest time!.

Nature's free fun although I don't know how if I fancy mushie brew these days?,but I remember the great times with great mates that I'm glad to say are still great friends today.

I'm sure people would be interested though if the product is good Y/B

• Like 2