Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

Biskobro

Moda

jimbojones

So you are calling moda a scammer who is selling fake gear?  I'm confused as to why you are posting all this BS about how much you know about world economy and pharmaceutical licencing and how every pharmaceutical steroid out there is fake.  According to you human grade steroids are not available because pharma doesn't let them slip onto the blackmarket?  Or pharma doesn't make steroids anymore?  You are way out in left field attacking my age, travel experience and knowledge.  To come on here with 6 posts busting out a trusted vendor as a seller of fakes and counterfeits when you have never even tried the product because you already know everything is fake is pretty ballsy.

You are ignorant and think you know everything, it is pointless to argue with you.

Edited by jimbojones
  • Like 2

trinity
19 hours ago, jimbojones said:

So you are calling moda a scammer who is selling fake gear?  I'm confused as to why you are posting all this BS about how much you know about world economy and pharmaceutical licencing and how every pharmaceutical steroid out there is fake.  According to you human grade steroids are not available because pharma doesn't let them slip onto the blackmarket?  Or pharma doesn't make steroids anymore?  You are way out in left field attacking my age, travel experience and knowledge.  To come on here with 6 posts busting out a trusted vendor as a seller of fakes and counterfeits when you have never even tried the product because you already know everything is fake is pretty ballsy.

You are ignorant and think you know everything, it is pointless to argue with you.

He will be telling us next that human grade growth hormone is also not available.
I am based in the UK and I will tell you that genuine pharma grade IS available.

Plenty countries still producing like Turkey, Serbia, Romania, UK, Greece, Holland, Denmark and Spain.

• Like 1

JK1976

Mm tell me he doesnt sell steroid.  Got mad cause i asked for list but said i never order.  Thats only because usually what i wanted is always sold out.  He must have to be in with him to get steroid list.   Ive decided to take a break from thim as doc says alt enzymes are at 259.

• Like 1

jimbojones

Maybe he quit messing with them.  I know it was not his main gig.  

Sounds like you need to kick the orals and C-17s!  I'm on HRT, 200mg testosterone, 200mg Masteron Enth, 100mg of Deca every 10 days.  The test was prescribed, the others I use because they do good things for joints and estrogen levels.  Unfortunately my state has not expanded medicaid so having labs done and going to the Dr is expensive and I haven't done it in over a year.  Did you use a lot of orals or winny or was it just from test?  That post  kind of got me worried.

JK1976

Omna deca hcg.  Nac tudca milkthistle.  Havent used orals in years. But im sure your fine.  I found out i have a med condition causing it.  Very expensive to cure and insurance has denied it.  Im appealing.  Caused from my younger iv drug use. Very upsetting.  Have lost 18 pounds muscle in 2 months havent wanted to go to gym after diagnosis.  Possibly even caught from ugl i have used years ago but chances are its from my stupid iv use which i quit years ago.  I reccomend to anyone dont ever start it to many things out there and ive never shared needle i can think of.

Edited by JK1976
ya just my blood tests were 2 grand to figure this out meds i need for cure 160 grand for 12 week course.

jimbojones
6 hours ago, JK1976 said:

Omna deca hcg.  Nac tudca milkthistle.  Havent used orals in years. But im sure your fine.  I found out i have a med condition causing it.  Very expensive to cure and insurance has denied it.  Im appealing.  Caused from my younger iv drug use. Very upsetting.  Have lost 18 pounds muscle in 2 months havent wanted to go to gym after diagnosis.  Possibly even caught from ugl i have used years ago but chances are its from my stupid iv use which i quit years ago.  I reccomend to anyone dont ever start it to many things out there and ive never shared needle i can think of.

Damn, I used to bang too.  I ODed and thanks to that they found a nasty bacterial infection that would have killed me in not to lang a time, had to be on IV antibiotics 4 times a day for a week and eat 4G a day for 2 weeks after that.  Never shared needles either.  Turns out the smack wrapped in a piece of grocery bag that the junky on the corner just spit out, and the dillies that passed though however many hands to sell me isn't as clean we thought!  That is scary it could have come from a UGL, I know they are almost all simple vacuum pump setups, but I have one I like and the alcohol content I hope does its job.

That sucks that Moda is out of the juice game, I will likely make the transition back to pharma products when cash is less tight.  I might give Trinity a shot here in a couple of months when I get close to refill time.  I'm on TRT and a fake batch would destroy my hormone levels for like a month or two, so I'm super paranoid about getting bunk gear regardless of the source.

trinity
On 24/02/2016 at 8:01 AM, JK1976 said:

My IV use also caused raised renal values.

Benzoluv2016

How can I contact this vendor? Thanks

• Like 1

ayahuasca

Hello, can you please let me know how I can contact the Moda vendor?

Thank you!

• Like 1

Moda Man

hello everyone

all steroid i sell is pharma grade..if something isnt i tell it upfront...  there is no way in hell these susta are fake   ...first take my sustanon then talk . 

its really not kool to say my roids are fake without even ordering from me and just speculating    !  ..i can buy these from med shop below my house ...and these med shop guys dont even have clue there is fake steroid around..they buy from legit organan local  distributor ..most who sell me dont even know properly what its used for ! 

Edited by Moda Man

Johnnyb
On 10/1/2017 at 2:51 AM, Moda Man said:

hello everyone

all steroid i sell is pharma grade..if something isnt i tell it upfront...  there is no way in hell these susta are fake   ...first take my sustanon then talk . 

its really not kool to say my roids are fake without even ordering from me and just speculating    !  ..i can buy these from med shop below my house ...and these med shop guys dont even have clue there is fake steroid around..they buy from legit organan local  distributor ..most who sell me dont even know properly what its used for ! 

i would love to try your stuff cant wait to place an order with you again its been to long..

Arlo2131

@Biskobro could you pm me? New to forum and have a few questions. Thanks!

Biskobro
2 hours ago, Arlo2131 said:

@Biskobro could you pm me? New to forum and have a few questions. Thanks!

Sorry you must donate to the forum to manage the PM system so I can't. If it's something REALLY REALLY Important use the contact us button at the bottom of each page and you can reach Admin.Plz.notice that I stressed the Really Important part of contacting Administration.

Thanks much

Mgd

Is there a different gear menu moda has? I emailed him, i didnt see any gear on the list