Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

Biskobro

Moda

Biskobro

So I have known a Very reliable Source here has been having Gear,No UGL Shit all Gear is Pharma Grade and this Venor has been around awhile.I do know ppl.that have recieved .His menu is limited from orals to oils just ask him for a menu on them he won't send it if you don't Ask.I just placed my BZ order and have samples on the way with some gear to give MY INFO..So if Ya decide to order before I give my review do it at your own risk and I ALWAYS STRESS do not spend what you can't afford.But being Moda I totally trust him he is taking on ALOT more these Days.Plz only post helpful information and keep this on Topic,Order times ,recieved or what you think of the Gear.KEEP ON TOPIC

Bisko

Bisk I just wanted to put this out there for members. There are ALOT of counterfeit stero,ids out on the black market. So to our members please be care when buying pharmaceutical grade/human grade steroids. I do want to add in no way am I saying moda's gear is counterfeit As ive never used it. I'm just advising our members to be very careful. Because buying pharmaceuticals grade steroids can be just as risky as buying U.G.L steroids.

Biskobro

If Any member needs a menu PM'D to see what he offers just contact him / same Addy as he has always had ,but make sure you tell him what you are aquiring about,This Menu is Not released unless Asked for .
Bisko

I got word my Sample gear is OTW a little bit of my choices.I can't try everything all at once.LOL.

Biskobro

Ive had some VERY good Organon (MM's brand) Stust and Deca especially,products in the Past ,I will check out your sources my friend and Vett them to see if there suitable to release to our group interested .Thanks Michael ,I saw you did PM Me.TKS.

Bisko .

cjc02554

I' can vouch for Moda. They've Been around a while and always had quality stuff.

• Like 1

Biskobro

Bisk I just wanted to put this out there for members. There are ALOT of counterfeit stero,ids out on the black market. So to our members please be care when buying pharmaceutical grade/human grade steroids. I do want to add in no way am I saying moda's gear is counterfeit As ive never used it. I'm just advising our members to be very careful. Because buying pharmaceuticals grade steroids can be just as risky as buying U.G.L steroids.

I mind as well take a Bath in Most UGL gear.....But there are UGL relaiable sources ,Pharma grade top notch gear is way better just my Info.And that's what MM CARRIES NO UGL BATHTUB.Ive used the gear he has a few years ago and it was g2g so I trust him to send out good shit as he wants to stay here so I don't think any Bunk gear will be sent ..

Bisko

He is on MANY Boards and I have NEVER SEEN HIM blacklisted over products .He is just advancing in many ways ..Thats a good Thing.Bisko

I've never used his steroids. Unfortunately my first order was for his MDM@. WhIch was a complete waste of money. It was not MDM@ So I've been hesitant to place another order. But maybe I'll give his gear a try!

Biskobro

Let's keep this on Topic Plz.Mdmn has NOTHING TO do with this Topic .plz post under his email thread ..This is STRICTLY FOR HIS NEW ITEMS /gear he is offering to us members/..UNDER THIS THREAD......thanks/ He taking his business 2 a whole new level these days ....And it's for all our GOOD !

Bisko~

• Like 1

waggy32

is hsi email still the same one in the first post on the email section. i emailed it a few days ago and he hasnt replied. im interested in his steroids but ill have to have a look first.

Biskobro

is hsi email still the same one in the first post on the email section. i emailed it a few days ago and he hasnt replied. im interested in his steroids but ill have to have a look first.

Yes it is.

Bisko

• Like 2

Mr.Banana

Thanks Bisko for letting us in on Moda's sub menu! Moda seems to be really kicking his business up a notch! Looking forward to reading reviews on his gear. I have had great success with Organon in the past and amps USUALLY aren't worth the effort for the scumbags out there to fake..(Obviously not referring to MM). Looking forward to reading some reviews on his orals and hearing some success stories of DBG member orders and cycles.

Michael30- I couldn't agree more both sides of the Pharm. Grade/UGL fence has very real risks. That's why I'm quite happy we now have a section here to discuss this topic and a trusted supplier to help us out.

Biskobro- please shoot me the PM you were referring to in your 2nd post here. Would definitely like to chat with you about it.

Biskobro

Thanks Bisko for letting us in on Moda's sub menu! Moda seems to be really kicking his business up a notch! Looking forward to reading reviews on his gear. I have had great success with Organon in the past and amps USUALLY aren't worth the effort for the scumbags out there to fake..(Obviously not referring to MM). Looking forward to reading some reviews on his orals and hearing some success stories of DBG member orders and cycles.

Michael30- I couldn't agree more both sides of the Pharm. Grade/UGL fence has very real risks. That's why I'm quite happy we now have a section here to discuss this topic and a trusted supplier to help us out.

Biskobro- please shoot me the PM you were referring to in your 2nd post here. Would definitely like to chat with you about it.

You can shoot me a Pm anytime about any questions or information I'll be happy to Chat it up with you ....MM Does take some time Thats why reviews won't be for a lil bit .I have to test them and it takes Atleast a week or two too see any results .

Bisko

peanut

You can shoot me a Pm anytime about any questions or information I'll be happy to Chat it up with you ....MM Does take some time Thats why reviews won't be for a lil bit .I have to test them and it takes Atleast a week or two too see any results .

Bisko

Any review yet Bisko? Thanks bro!

Biskobro

Any review yet Bisko? Thanks bro!

Still waiting I'll let the thread know what's up ,Like Ya said he takes a lil time from his location TTYS Peanut

Bisko

jimrad

I've used Moda in the past. (About 1 year ago.) The quality wasn't the greatest, so I moved on to a different vendor.  Good luck!

-Jim