Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

HR100

Kratom Discussion

tanked

GREAT READING  I LEARNED SO MUCH I DID NOT NO THIS KIND OF OPENED MY EYES TO THIS NEW KRATOM THING     THANK YOU AINTNOUSE!!!!!

• Thanks 1

Roxyanne
On 4/9/2019 at 2:09 PM, aintnouse said:

This article is worth a read if you are into Kratom.  Kinda scary....

https://www.consumerreports.org/dietary-supplements/new-danger-with-kratom/

Or you can google Kratom and lead.....

The red vein borneo from Kraken is on the list - and it has been my go-to for years, and has saved my life (mostly my job) multiple times.  I've never had any bad side effects despite pretty significant use for months at a time.  I did alittle research on the levels.  The red borneo contains 574 ng/g and the safe level is 5,000 ng per day (published as 5 micrograms);  I did the math, and basically one could prob safely consume 10grams per day.   It looks to me like the Maeng Da strains are the most contaminated.  And of course a few of the sources were very pure.   This just reinforces my earlier comments to keep your Kratom doses low (2-3 grams per dose, 3 doses per day)

• Like 2

aintnouse

@Roxyanne   Thats about where I am with my doses....but maybe 4-5 times a day depending on my mood.   I did not see my preferred vendor on the list and I have never had any issues with her products at all.   I tend to stick with the greens and the maeng da specifically because I get the best reaction from them.  I will start to mix it up a little more as I think I develop a tolerance for specific strains and switching around will help keep the effects the same.   

I always have a hard time with that word effects or affects......I need to cut back on the 4/20 and the 4/21.   Poor dumb Aint :) 

Roxyanne

@aintnouse  when I am in full w/d I defintely have to dose at least 5x per day; but after a week or so I can usually cut it back.   Compared to daily high-dose opiate use, I feel 1,000x better on kratom.   Actually,  my best life is when I can take 5mg hydro in the morning, 3grams kratom during the workday, and one 5mg hydro at night after I exercise.  I function perfectly, don;t suffer any major life consequences, can maintain optimal weight, libido, sleep, etc.   It is just REALLY HARD to discipline myself to live that way when I've got unlimited access to opiates...  ahh the conundrum 😕