Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

Mr. Crowley

Fake Hydro 10/325S

dbc23

I've become a big fan of Dancesafe after I found their kits.  Really anyplace that has the standard reagent kits is all you need though to ID most things with a good degree of certainty.  I got some bad 853s months ago, along with some pretty crappy perks from a vendor I now see in the BL section.  I've had better luck with 853s from a popular SY source more recently though.  

Still sounds like a total coin toss though, and it's pretty evident there are and can be fakes of almost anything these days (addy is big lately).

I am using the regent test and it's working well. I just got a few test ate53 from Alex. Tested good. So frustrating we are in this position. 

rp2011

Yeah. Yours has the right shaped O. I know mine is trammy. Taste. I took 2 be I realized anything. Gave me that trammy feel.

​Who did you order those pills from? Was it Alex? I am about to order from him. Should i not order Watsons?

mcdust

I have had the yellow Vikings before that made me sick. Tested and they showed positive for hydro but still made me feel sick the two times I took them so I don't know what else was in them. Just because the test kit shows positive it still can not be legit.

dbc23

Yes, testing will always only get you in the ballpark. Even if you use all the available reagents you can only (mostly) say "this chemical is present", but you still unfortunately have no clue how much or little is in it and what fillers may be present. 

The more they legislate the more danger there is for people who use these chemicals. 

headbanger

Yes, testing will always only get you in the ballpark. Even if you use all the available reagents you can only (mostly) say "this chemical is present", but you still unfortunately have no clue how much or little is in it and what fillers may be present. 

The more they legislate the more danger there is for people who use these chemicals. 

​Better than nothin dbc and there are slightly more expensive test kits that will yield more accurate results.

But you are right. Could be so much crap in these fakes that these test might only detect trace amounts. These test certainly are not CSI quality.

michaeldell

I sent a SY vendor's atefive3 to ExtaCeeData in Feb 2016 for analysis, took 6 weeks for the results to come back trammy:

http://www.ecstasydata.org/view.php?id=4206

These felt odd on the tongue, kind of a burning sensation, plus the pills swelled & decomposed immediately when dampened with saliva. Notice the sloppy press impression at lower edge of pill in link above.

I emailed the vendor & he replaced them with twice the quantity I had ordered at no charge, but they were still fakes (same pill press impression at edge of pill, still swelled when wet). I thanked him profusely & asked for ordering instructions to buy more Vikings, but of a non-ate53 variety, & he stopped replying.

Looks like that's all he can get right now (Feb 2016); another SY vendor said he's out of Vikings altogether. 

As others have said, the lab results only say that tram was detected; dose and purity were not evaluated.

Thanks to all who have posted on this topic, hope this input helps.

bdiddy

My 853s are junk that i received 2 weeks ago.  Came from WCE.

• Like 1

schrela

@michaeldellcould you please let us know where you received these from?  I just received a batch with very different taste and effects from Andy and plan to ask him about hem.  Other atefiftrees over past several months had been very good

Thank you

4kap

Can someone pm me about some pks from ss4u? I’ve searched and can’t find any straight answers and I guess I’m not allowed to private message on here yet. Thank you 

Handsley

Thank you so much, Royanne.  You help us all so much by pointing these things out.

Always look at the 6.  If the round part of the 6 is pushed in like that uniformally  and at the same level as the line around it, it's fake.  If you see a little bump in the middle round part of the 6 and a defined line around it, that's one way to tell a good one.  Also the line on the back should not be straight, but concave as if you looked at it from the side, it would look like a V.  Usually the 3 also has some irregularities, but this one is perfect.  The M is not even.  If I didn't look at it under a magnifier, I might not be able to tell.  You should also taste it, although that's not a perfect test.  With benzos, that's a good way to tell.  They are very bitter.  

https://www.drugs.com/imprints/m365-5096.html  Here is a pic of a real.  Compare 6 and line, how close the 3 and M are and how the spacing of the first lines of the M do not match the second lines.  Fakes are often more chalky.  Real has a slight shiny appearance and powder should not come off on your hands (unless they might have gotten a bit crushed in shipping.)  I don't even hope to get reals on these anymore.  

Edited by Handsley
  • Like 1

MrKryptonite

It’s sad that just because we are dealing with a narcotic, people make the excuse that it’s ok to be a greedy, nasty, despicable human being.  

Handsley

yes, there's a lot of them out there, that is, greedy, nasty, despicable human beings.  I never knew how much until I became a single woman again.  Very surprising

Roxyanne

@Handsley  amen to that.  At least we can count on the kodone for loving, cozy bliss on demand.    :)    (it's not a cheap date, though...)

• Like 1