Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

Mark Antony

Find Out Who Prescribes In Your Area

sweetmelissa589

@fibrohurtsbad   Thanks for the link!  Trying to find a doc that will prescibe some type of b3nz0 for my severe social anxiety and gad.  I do have a history of subst@nce @buse, so not sure a doc will give me something.  I think they should though despite because I'm tired of being stuck on dis@bility and having no life at all.  I want to make friends, work and be a productive member of society, but without b3nz0s, I just don't see it happening.  I've tried and am still trying every med under the sun from my psych.  They just don't work or make me feel worst.   I get so mad..  I mean, just give me a prescription so I can have a life and a happy life at that!

• Like 2

Nitetrain

This link is available for all physicians, PA’s and CRNP’s who participate in Medicare. Sometimes the prescribing info is a couple years old. There’s another site through HealthGrove under physician with similar info of top 10 most subscribed magazines. FYI sometimes a physician who may have been a big rx of something may not be now because of new guidelines.

Trevor88

Would you share the new site? Thank you 

bud

Chattanooga,TN

Psychiatrist

Ferdinand Armas

Benz0z