Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

Mark Antony

Find Out Who Prescribes In Your Area

rxpro

I'm on a huge MMT dose as well as benzo's. I have been on MMT since '90 after a fall in '87 that shattered 2 Lumbar Vertabra, & Compressed 5 others. I've had 7 total fussion attempts all unsuccessfull. Last one was in '95. Now that I've been on MMT so long my pain is getting worse & my tolerance is so high to every thing. I've been backed into this corner now for some time. I've tried telling the truth to what I'm on & that quickly get's the look like "and" in the south west. Wish there more that can be done.

SaintAlien

@rxpro feel free to talk to me anytime.  I know how you must feel and my heart goes out to you

• Like 1

rxpro

@ SaintAllen that would be very help full I need to get another 12 posts in before I can PM. TY. It is a very scary place to be in.

pilotoffer
On 2/2/2015 at 2:44 AM, Mark Antony said:

I had a request for this:

http://projects.propublica.org/checkup/

Hello M, 

Nice to meet you that is very convenient I saved it this will come in very handy as my Doctor is getting older time to retire soon. Thanks so much for sharing this. :)

Best, 

P

On 5/4/2015 at 9:02 AM, A.C. said:

Can you pm me so I understand this a lil better bro, any of yinz really.. I found alll of my Dr's on there and... IT'S TIME TO FIND A NEW Primary care doc after almost 20yrs.. cuz he doesn't go to bat for me like he does the 24%, and 1.3MIL??? Geeze.. he treats me like sh!+ since he stopped prescribing my pain meds.. My Pain doc is on there w/ less, at the time he was REALLY popular too.. but he's smart.. and known all over the country. I know I need 2 surgeries on my spine, and have some kinda auto immune that I can not get a straight answer on(I'm calling in 10 mins) I just need a pain doc who won't u/a me, or refuse me help. I just want back on the med I was.. this ain't livin. I had a decent life, best I could on the other med.. my stories under "Meth@d0ne" I am DONE w/ 'done, or... IDK I just wanna be able to do what I did before I got my meds jacked around, and lowered every month. I'm goin nuts.. I'm not 100% sure what to look for.. I don't want name brand, or a BUNCH of anything.. just less than what I was on before my PCP stopped writing for me.. now he don't care about jack. And after seeing his results.. I see why I'm just another # to him now he don't have to write that little # on his scripts anymore..SAD stuff. Thanks @MarcAnthony, I KNOW my doc gets paid by companies.. it makes me sick he turned his back on me full well knowing ALL my problems were caused because OF HIS ADVICE! Dr's, I do not trust anymore.

Hello A, 

Nice to meet you. I seen the word "yinz" and had to say hello I am also the Keystone! Ha! :)

Best,

• Like 1

KittyPurffect

Thank you. 

Kitty got sciatica after having a litter of 3 kittens. Boy does having kittens do a lot to you body. 

I think I found one near me. 

YoMan
On 5/5/2016 at 10:53 PM, pilotoffer said:

Hello M, 

Nice to meet you that is very convenient I saved it this will come in very handy as my Doctor is getting older time to retire soon. Thanks so much for sharing this. :)

Best, 

P

Hello A, 

Nice to meet you. I seen the word "yinz" and had to say hello I am also the Keystone! Ha! :)

Best,

Yinz ;-) well hello hello then!  

Mark Antony
On 12/1/2016 at 5:05 PM, YoMan said:

this actually might help a bit!  this def gives alot of results

It sure helped me. I found my Dr there and have been with him since. Good luck!

• Like 1

YoMan
On 12/9/2016 at 5:14 PM, Mark Antony said:

It sure helped me. I found my Dr there and have been with him since. Good luck!

Yea time to shop!  And thank you!

redmistmd

So being a newbie what is schedule 2 medications..ill try reasesrching also

ineffable
On 11/12/2016 at 5:52 PM, redmistmd said:

So being a newbie what is schedule 2 medications..ill try reasesrching also

Schedule II meds are the most restricted in the US, as they have identified medical use, but have been identified to have the highest abuse potential. These are generally things like opiates, stimulants, depressants, etc.

Comprehensive list can be found here - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Schedule_II_drugs_(US) 

Cloudy

Could you send me the name of the Tampa Dr.  Thanks

US Army Veteran

Any recommendations for South East Louisiana?

US Army Veteran

Think I may have found a few good docs ima try in my area. Thanks to all on this tread and especially for the link on that website! 

Sunrise81

This is fucking awesome!!! Thanks so much to the OP for this!! I live in a podunk Texas town so the closest one to me is ft worth but I'll drive the distance for a dr who's not scared to prescribe meds while I'm looking for a good neurosurgeon. Thanks dude!!