Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

Sign in to follow this  
foxglove

One Of These Benz Is Not Like The Other....

foxglove

okay so I'm just kind of curious what you guys think. Ive tried a few different benz, but is there any that stick out as different for you guys? I mean, I could take an @tivan and a kl0nopin and probably not be able to tell the difference. I was just wondering is there one that you have tried that made you say "hey, thats a little different". Any thoughts?

Silver Shadow

I prefer xanis bcuz the affect is more mellow for me and I don't feel so agitated when im coming off it. Ativ makes me the edgiest and is the worst for me. Vali just kinda makes me feel loaded and I don't like that. Never taken a kloni n never will.

Thank you. I am now doing a medley of Sesame Street songs for my dogs........including "I love trash", "rubber duckie" and of course the "one of these things" song.

Have u tried any nootropics? Those are differenti have tried phenibut (not so great) and etizolam ( Wow). Etizolam is a very different benzo-y feeling. Also read the "whats your favorite benzo" thread. That may help a lot. Yeah clons, zans, atis, and the like all feel the same to me. I cannot take them. They are too good if ya know what I mean. But i have taken them. Lots of them.

Oops, there is also a thread on nootropics. Just use your search.

jimmy's turn

I personally prefer diaz over any other bz.

Nitraz makes me tired as hell including the following day. Loraz i like and alp i find somewhat weak and is too short acting for my liking. Clon and temaz i like almost as much as diaz.But diaz for me will always be no1.

Mr. Crowley

I'm more of a BMW guy.

Def_Starr

BMW GUY?

Poppyseed123

I prefer xanis bcuz the affect is more mellow for me and I don't feel so agitated when im coming off it. Ativ makes me the edgiest and is the worst for me. Vali just kinda makes me feel loaded and I don't like that. Never taken a kloni n never will.

Hi SS

If you get or have gotten your atti's with a SY can you share with me via PM?

thank you!

Poppyseed

Poppyseed123

zannie's help me get to sleep on rare occasion when I need; but for sure doesn't get me through the night like ati's. I havent had a val for ages, but was a time when they actually stimulated me-- go figure! I will take a nibble of zannie (always in my girl bag) when flying (hate flying!) because inevitably I'm on a flight with TURBULENCE :(

PTFC

zannie's help me get to sleep on rare occasion when I need; but for sure doesn't get me through the night like ati's. I havent had a val for ages, but was a time when they actually stimulated me-- go figure! I will take a nibble of zannie (always in my girl bag) when flying (hate flying!) because inevitably I'm on a flight with TURBULENCE :(

Oh my God, i feel that anxiet! I flew for years happily, and after some particularly bad turbulence one time, i went right off it. My GP is okay though, and is happy to prescribe di@@@@z for it. But I think going by people's descriptions x@@@@@n might be better.

I'm more of a BMW guy.

Mister Crowley...bum bum bum...what they done to your head?

Mr. Crowley

Mister Crowley...bum bum bum...what they done to your head?

"what went on in your head"

Mr. Crowley

BMW GUY?

As opposed to Benz

2earls

As opposed to Benz

Yuk yuk yuk...groan....yuk yuk yuk