Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

Moonbeamgirl

Turmeric

Moonbeamgirl

Due to my recent diagnoses, one which means no more NSAID's allowed, I went looking for alternatives to help reduce the inflammation and joint pain. I found on MD Anderson's site (top cancer center in the world) that studies have shown Turmeric to be effective. Trying it today (just with the spice i have, not the pill) along with cinnammin pills recommended on another site. So, for those with infamation problems, these two should be hepful.

For those with cancer, please read up on the studies of Turmeric and other spices and their ability to reduce metastosis and shrink tumors. 

Here are some useful research sites on the topic:

http://umm.edu/health/medical/altmed/herb/turmeric

http://www2.mdanderson.org/cancerwise/2011/01/turmeric-adds-spice-to-your-health.html

Hope this helps!

xoxoxo

Moonbeamgirl

• Like 1

Piperz

thanks for renewing my desire to continue with the turmeric. i have a nature's bounty brand in my cupboard that i use irregularly but ever since have been using daily along with a candida cleanse, i notice my mucous in my lungs thinning and less coughing. (i suspect myself of having sarcoidosis and a youtube video recommended turmeric and also alfalfa.) i am wondering if i continue the turmeric regularly after the candida cleanse if i'll eventually quit coughing when i overexercise (sometimes also at rest) due to the mucous that accumulates?

i also have exercise-induced asthma, have read about inflammation and why the mucous will happen, and do know that turmeric is known for anti-inflammatory properties.

so thanks again! i can't wait to read the links you suggested.

• Like 1

Smoka90

I've read from a lot of sources that turmeric is useful, so I hope it works well for you. =)

I think it's admirable to look for relief from herbal products too and not go down the road of addictive PKs.

US Army Veteran

How has the turmeric worked out for you? I've just recently heard of its healing properties. How much are you spending on the product?

mytvink

Turmeric does have a lot of benefits. It is also used for sore throat, cold, cough,etc . Mixing about to 1/2 a teaspoon to a a glass of warm milk and drinking it before going to bed does help. It is also used external to heal cuts and bruises. Its applied to reduce the blood flow from cut or bruises, minor ones though. 

• Like 3

US Army Veteran
9 hours ago, mytvink said:

Turmeric does have a lot of benefits. It is also used for sore throat, cold, cough,etc . Mixing about to 1/2 a teaspoon to a a glass of warm milk and drinking it before going to bed does help. It is also used external to heal cuts and bruises. Its applied to reduce the blood flow from cut or bruises, minor ones though. 

Is it true that it can help with cancer?

Edited by US Army Veteran
Typo

mytvink
9 hours ago, US Army Veteran said:

Is it true that it can help with cancer?

It would not help curing cancer but it does tend to have the potency for anti-cancer activity. It slows down reproduction of cancer cells however in no means can be a substitute for doctor prescribed medicines.

• Like 2

US Army Veteran
16 hours ago, mytvink said:

It would not help curing cancer but it does tend to have the potency for anti-cancer activity. It slows down reproduction of cancer cells however in no means can be a substitute for doctor prescribed medicines.

Ok thanks for your input. That very similar to what I've recently heard. 

Cat

Turmeric also helps Alzheimer's, along with coconut oil.

US Army Veteran
10 minutes ago, Cat said:

Turmeric also helps Alzheimer's, along with coconut oil.

Good to know!

Nicholas440

I've been taking turmeric for several years, I basically take it as a preventative because I have no inflamatory issues,  I've done a lot of research on all my supplements and turmeric has a lot of benefits. It's important to know that when taking turmeric that you have black pepper (piperine) with it. The black pepper makes it more absorbable to the body. I buy a good organic high potency brand that has the pepper in it already. There is a company that uses something else other than pepper in their turmeric, they claim the black pepper can upset the stomach, or interfere with some medications, but I havent had any issues with the turmeric I use. If you have arthritis, or any kind of health issue try turmeric, you can search online for its benefits and uses. It has been used as a spice for century's and as with many other supplements it does work in the medicinal arena as well, so, if you've thought about it try it and see how it works for you. Take is regularly and I think you will feel better within a few weeks time.

rtk

I was diagnosed with a form of cancer that gave me less the 5 year expetancy 6 years ago. These were the supplements I used as ogften as possible the 3 years post my surgery. Vit D, C, Mens daily multi, Reseveretrol, curcumin/tumeric plus pipperene, krill oil, garlic, dlpa, amongst a handfull of many other things.

automagic

Kratom and turmeric is my fav combo definitely potentates. If I use them together daily it looses effectiveness 

JustChiilin
On 6/28/2019 at 3:28 PM, automagic said:

Kratom and turmeric is my fav combo definitely potentates. If I use them together daily it looses effectiveness 

Do you take capsules or a measured amount when taking with Kratom? I've read where it is a good potenator but not sure how much to take