Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

Biskobro

Top Vendors

Biskobro

Kiwigreen215atcountermail.com

• Like 2

cr250cra1

Is this site still up?  was wanting to check it out! 

Biskobro

So there still ARE Many Contacts ,that members are holding out on ,We're all DBG This is To make the MM vendors better.and the Board that's why Admin stared this it will be like the email section or some others but Locked from Public ..I know there's a SMG,KG ,which is posted,,also OF,J1 and CG ..so this thread has a lot of work..Sorry Cat I'll help Ya if you want. lol... :-)

M.

• Like 2

Biskobro

We Need there contacts HERE ..Why should any other Vendor NOT have to be registered???There NO different..A DBG Vendor Should be approved,excuse me if i am wrong Admin.Just thinking Security and feedback for the members.With MM issues .

M

So there still ARE Many Contacts ,that members are holding out on ,We're all DBG This is To make the MM vendors better.and the Board that's why Admin stared this it will be like the email section or some others but Locked from Public ..I know there's a SMG,KG ,which is posted,,also OF,J1 and CG ..so this thread has a lot of work..Sorry Cat I'll help Ya if you want. lol... :-)

M.

I have much much bigger fish to fry right now. With all of this shit in the SY section, reposting all of the vendor contact info and the FORTY messages I had last night, plus the normal modding......my plate is full right now. i am so sorry. All it will take is reading thhe other thread and transferrinf all of the emails/sites onto here. I want to put them in the first post and keep adding them there. I am not trying to complain. Hopefully I will have sometime this weekend AFTER i do the above. School is taking up like SO much time.

Biskobro

We Need there contacts HERE ..Why should any other Vendor NOT have to be registered???There NO different..A DBG Vendor Should be approved,excuse me if i am wrong Admin.Just thinking Security and feedback for the members.With MM issues .

M

Bump...

M.

• Like 2

Biskobro

So there still ARE Many Contacts ,that members are holding out on ,We're all DBG This is To make the MM vendors better.and the Board that's why Admin stared this it will be like the email section or some others but Locked from Public ..I know there's a SMG,KG ,which is posted,,also OF,J1 and CG ..so this thread has a lot of work..

M.

Bump.

M.

• Like 1

JackStraw04

Pharma, nice post...This is exactly what I wanted to hear!!!  Answered my questions, thanks!!!

• Like 2

Crazycrab_2001

Is SMG still up and running?  Website is closed.

iversusvsversusi

There is a possibility that they are no longer dealing with new customers unfortunately, but I would looove to hear that they are all still on the up and up from someone still in contact with them.

JackStraw04

Jack Straw from Wichita

Cut his buddy down

Dug for him a shallow grave

And laid his body down

Half a mile from Tucson

By the morning light

One man gone and another to go

My old buddy you're moving much too slow

We can share the women, we can share the wine...We can share what we got of yours cause we've done shared all of mine!!!

• Like 1

greenmaniac

I emailed old friend, they have quite a menu :)

• Like 1

PharmaPro

Getting anything from Colorado is just outright crazy!  You might as well be safer getting it shipped in from Holland!