Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

thenormaldesigner

Benzedrex

thenormaldesigner

Anyone have tried this? 

Has Propy lhexe drine

Best OTC out there for addrawl similar effects!

raider115

Tried once and it def stimulates but it feels so toxic. The comedown was horrendous.

mandraxx

I have tried this product when I ran out of addies.  It does help with attention, and there is slight euphoria.  It's better than nothing if you really can't wait until your next Rx, but you need to make sure of your dosage.  There are lots of ways of how to use benzedrex out on the internet.  One thing I will say - do not eat the cotton!  You do not want it in your body as the human frame seems to reject it.

Better than nothing, only good for a few day kicks, really.  You don't need ID or anything AFAIK.

Dr.Dano

hello, I see this is an old one but wanted to give my opinion on it. I have been using these for about a year and tbh I love the rush you get from these. It gives u plenty of energy and has an enjoyable euphoric high that I absolutely adore. And for 5 bucks a hit you can't go wrong...the downside being after the first one if u dose more the come on isn't nearly as feelable. I use them mainly when I can't get addies, but should be getting those soon thanks to this awesome forum.

Dr.Dano

hello, I see this is an old one but wanted to give my opinion on it. I have been using these for about a year and tbh I love the rush you get from these. It gives u plenty of energy and has an enjoyable euphoric high that I absolutely adore. And for 5 bucks a hit you can't go wrong...the downside being after the first one if u dose more the come on isn't nearly as feelable. I use them mainly when I can't get addies, but should be getting those soon thanks to this awesome forum.

Nikolas

Benxendrex.   Propylhexedrine is a structural analog of methamphetamine. The only difference is that propylhexedrine has a saturated cyclohexane ring where methamphetamine has a benzene ring. Ok It is better than nothing but this is af far as it goes..large dose means tachycardia , high blood preasure, I cant afford . I have seen convulsions from it many year ago in the hospital  wards but the girl had also history epilepsy ..But I agree it can give a sort lived euphoric effect from my experience the first days of it's use. The good news is so easy to find the bad think is never crustalize it for IV  injection.

• Like 1

mammajo

So this is OTC?  Where do you buy it?  I used to take Vyv@ance with Addies in the afternoon until I switched docs and they would  only do the Vyv@nse!  The addies I see from the vendors are over $25 each which is way too steep for me.  Tried Ritz but its not the same.

• Like 1

Dr.Dano

@mammajo

I've found it at WalMart, Wegmans, Rite aid, CVS, Tops, even amazon lol but yup totally otc. I know SL price for that particular candy you mention that is 25 a pop, is much cheaper than that. Waiting on a sample of it too try before I buy. I can't wait till it gets here lol

Linx

probably the easiest and most accessible stimulant otc extraction one can do. rather harsh from what ive heard and reserved as a backup or substitute.