Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

THE BEST DRUG SONGS - EVER!

Smoka90

Seeing that Alice in Chains link, hearing 'nut shell' for the first time recently was a pretty good experience.

But for the topic, erm...skinny puppy. anything by skinny puppy.

and godflesh - mantra is pretty stoney.

I'll shut up before I write too much. but I think music is the best part of 'the zone'.

johnnog

is that the Godflesh from Birmingham UK?saw them live a few times in the 80's,awesome heavy sound backed by a drum machine.

dave2002

This has to be in the top 10 of Drug songs!

thor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIVe-rZBcm4

dave2002

Dogs

Smoka90

Same Godflesh, yeah, never got a chance to see them, but the guy's new project, jesu, is pretty good as well.

but yeah, such a heavy sound and that thumping drum machine, love it. don't bring me flowers from pure is one of my favourites

johnnog

didn't know about jesu,thanks for that,will try to remember to check them out.

i like a lot of stuff that the guys who were early napalm death members went on to do,mick harris-scorn,nick who does some good live shows with atmospheric sounds backed by visuals.

still got street cleaner on an old cassette,will have to dig it out and give it a listen,just had to get an secondhand tape deck as last one just died.

How many folk still have tape decks in their hi-fi stacks?

dave2002

I still keep one around just for S&G! I still have a few cassettes that survived from being thrown in the back seat of the car that was littered with beer cans.

johnnog

iv'e still got shit loads of music on tape,would have even more and vinyl but some shit stole a whole load of my music collection back in the early 90's.

I'd sold a lot of Lps and 7inch records but taped them before i sold them.(for some reason iv'e never been a big collector of cd's)

I spent a few nights on something stimulating and made my own covers for the cassettes with letraset and collages,the fuckers even took them,couldn't believe it,also all my tool collection from when i had a little honda 125.the bike was safely stored somewhere else at the time so they didn't get that,they would have took my little black n white tv if it hadn't been given the pollack art treatment,you couldn't own anything decent in my area back then,if it wasn't nailed down some runt would rob it.

johnnog

this is what it used to be like in the 70's,a few years later it was packed full of every freak you could imagine,most of us squatted,nobody paid any bills,imagine a greenwich village with punks replacing hippies.

a lot of music that became famous inhabited this place at some point,now its been flattened and the mad creative spirit is lacking,replaced by private apartments for huge rents,greedy landlords and blandness as far as the eye can see apart from one little corner that still kicks back and gives the shitstem the finger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSReSn1WLV0

johnnog

well off topic there,apologies.maybe not the best drug song-ever!but a drug song so your'e having it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y68ClkqpCVs

Get away from the window
The D.S. are outside
The little packets in our pockets
Stuff we gotta hide
Sitting in a corner of a disco
Mouth stuck in a bag
It's hard to fake the high intake
It turns your brain real bad
Crush a barb put it in a syringe
Stick it in your arm
Let the feeling crawl to your head
It won't do you no harm
Sniffing sulfate up my nose
Doing it for a joke
It makes the world spin so fast
Things go better with coke

• Like 1

Auparineeta

Not exactly a song but an Album

KLF CHILL OUT. The nights I used to chill back in bed a weed in my mouth dreaming away bliss...

Pkslangin10

Lil wyte-oxy contin. And oxycontin part 2

gogiya

a little diff but if your into reggae "ganja smuggling" by eek-a-mouse...actually anything by eek-a-mouse

Hedrushx

"Riding that train,

High on cocaine..."