Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

THE BEST DRUG SONGS - EVER!

johnnog

not really a drug song but,damn i hate the wait after ordering especially when it gets longer and longer,am waiting at the mo and thought it would have shown by now going off others in same country as me.staying away from looking at TN status every few hours,pointless.

Alabaster!

mystikal- still smokin

MMMMMMMMM

Sublime - Pool shark.. RIP Brad ='[ That shit was SOOO deep, truly..

also;badfish<33

johnnog

is it ?isn't it?

The Beatles-happiness is a warm gun.

dave2002

is it ?isn't it?

The Beatles-happiness is a warm gun.

By all means johnny I sleep with both my pieces everynight

johnnog

don't have the legal right to have guns here,so its a baseball bat,claw hammer and crowbar.

carefull with your pieces dave,do you really have them?

dave2002

don't have the legal right to have guns here,so its a baseball bat,claw hammer and crowbar.

carefull with your pieces dave,do you really have them?

One is a flesh pistol and the other is real and I clean and oil both of them regularly  :) lol

• Like 1

headbanger

Johnnog, I'm not familiar with that HW song but I saw that band in the 70's at the Tower Theater in Upper Darby, PA. Lemmy!

johnnog

Johnnog, I'm not familiar with that HW song but I saw that band in the 70's at the Tower Theater in Upper Darby, PA. Lemmy!

wow,that must be going back sometime if Lemmy was still with them,think he left in the middle of a US tour,can't remember which album reefer madness is on at the mo.

Reckon Hawkwind were at their best with Lemmy in the lineup,they even had their biggest 45 hit 'silver machine' with L on lead vocals,don't think he was meant to do it but it hppenend by accident or summat i read in a book about the band,lost counts of how many people have been in them over the years,the current bass player used to live where i m and knew him a bit.

(there's my claim to fame)

johnnog

this is the album reefer madness is on,'Astounding sounds,amazing music' released in 1976,must be more Hawkwind drug songs,just can't think of any at the mo.

did Hawkwind perform 'Motorhead' the song before Lemmy left to form err...Motorhead.?read that Motorhead was in the 70's a US term for a speed freak,is that right?

johnnog

has anyone posted Peter Tosh-Legalise it?just  can't be arsed reading back through the thread at the mo,sorry.

STARBOYBLU

@DiamondDave hahahahaha.....Dude my freaking gunny in boot camp taught me that! IN my best gunny voice"Now son there are 2 things u will oil day in & day night in my beautiful beloved corps....Now carry on!  -_-  #ShitMyGunnySaid

• Like 1

dave2002

Too lazy to see if this one was already covered but I figured I'd put the thread back to life.

FridayImInLove

Hypo Full of Love-Alabama 3

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

FridayImInLove

Sister Morphine by the Stones and Mr. Brownstone by G'NR

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

• Like 1