Jump to content

Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

Kimmy1142

Newbie And Need Oxycodone Or Vicodin

Recommended Posts

Trackmaster

Hello everybody this is Trackmaster I'm a newbie I'm starting to read into this I'm not sure how to put a post on here though I don't know if this is working or not this is a very very informative site I love it

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bud

If you are looking for these specific items read sy and us, though I can't tell where you are from.

Read everything you can, for hours, literally.  Check out the first section where rules are stickied.

Best advice I can give, gain knowledge by reading, don't post personal info of yours or a vendors, keep all order comments to yourself until receipt and share a review.  Of course if you have an issue, mods are super.

Welcome!

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stuckinthesky

I love you guys, can't wait to get into SY, I was on back in the day when Linda from cankunrx and universal was still around I was probably one of their favorite customers!! It's been a while. I hope there are still some good ones like that around.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KnowPain

Yeah, so we haer the refrain "read, read, read" over & over again, and can empathize w/the noobs.

Advice to EVERYONE would be do help support this board, and the wonderful information it can provide.

Now, that may mean a bit of effort, because crypto takes a little bit of patience, but it's become a thing of the present and the future, so,
DO YOUR part!

And, yeah, that "bar" analogy-- Very Gooodd!!

@KnowPain

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
theone8399

Read read and read more. Everything you seek is there. Also donate to keep community alive. This is so important and can't be stressed enough. Without contribution we have no community. That being said do your research. There is a plethora of information on this website. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thebaker
Posted (edited)

I also remember cancunrx, though I cant recall her name now.  I remember when you could send your records and receive a call, no F2F, and UPS would roll up the next day....my how things have changed.

My mother had surgery and they literally gave her 12 lortab, rotator cuff complete tear.  I understand the need for the new laws but really???  Making people who have just have surgery suffer is out of line IMO.

Mostly I just wanted to add I know read, read, and read some more but when you are looking for US to US as a new member you just dont have access to SY or US etc.  I cant wait the 10-30 days for IOP but I guess I may have no choice....sigh

 

Can I ask , I see alot of threads stating for VIP and sponsors.  If one donates to the site does that give you sponsor access?

Edited by Thebaker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gracie5
On 3/18/2019 at 5:36 PM, Thebaker said:

I also remember cancunrx, though I cant recall her name now.  I remember when you could send your records and receive a call, no F2F, and UPS would roll up the next day....my how things have changed.

My mother had surgery and they literally gave her 12 lortab, rotator cuff complete tear.  I understand the need for the new laws but really???  Making people who have just have surgery suffer is out of line IMO.

Mostly I just wanted to add I know read, read, and read some more but when you are looking for US to US as a new member you just dont have access to SY or US etc.  I cant wait the 10-30 days for IOP but I guess I may have no choice....sigh

 

Can I ask , I see alot of threads stating for VIP and sponsors.  If one donates to the site does that give you sponsor access?

What a ghastly inappropriate dosage for such a painful surgery. I have learned personally through many surgeries that adequate pain relief is a precursor to successful healing. One of my feet is largely filled with titanium because prior surgery failed. I was undermedicated for the failed surgery. It’s stories like this that have made me refuse further surgeries I need. 

Yes, donating even the lowest amount will open many doors. My best to your mother on her recovery.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SpriteHamster
On 3/21/2019 at 12:33 AM, Gracie5 said:

What a ghastly inappropriate dosage for such a painful surgery. I have learned personally through many surgeries that adequate pain relief is a precursor to successful healing. One of my feet is largely filled with titanium because prior surgery failed. I was undermedicated for the failed surgery. It’s stories like this that have made me refuse further surgeries I need. 

Yes, donating even the lowest amount will open many doors. My best to your mother on her recovery.

I was supposed to be giving percocet pills I think but was given 6 or 8 or maybe 12 actually oz of Oxycodone syrup, I don't know the dosage but it was gone in like two weeks after proper usage and I got nothing after even after experiencing an injury to the surgery site (my testicals, I had a bilatteral orchiopexy) and I've still yet to get it fixed and have constant problems and can't walk to the gas station and back without having to be partly-held and limp home in pain, I wear a variety of jock straps, and still have a mass/or two in my testicle that sometimes like pinches and swells up and causes the worst pain in the mass and my urethra. "Take some Tylenol" 

 

What are your thoughts on that dosage, innapropriate? I can't get anxiety or pain meds to safe my live, literally. A doc gave me Ativan finally but I got to see a psych to get more of the prescription. I'm trying to get Codeine, maybe Promethazine, Ativan or Kpins or Valium, and maybe Gabentin. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gracie5
5 hours ago, SpriteHamster said:

I was supposed to be giving percocet pills I think but was given 6 or 8 or maybe 12 actually oz of Oxycodone syrup, I don't know the dosage but it was gone in like two weeks after proper usage and I got nothing after even after experiencing an injury to the surgery site (my testicals, I had a bilatteral orchiopexy) and I've still yet to get it fixed and have constant problems and can't walk to the gas station and back without having to be partly-held and limp home in pain, I wear a variety of jock straps, and still have a mass/or two in my testicle that sometimes like pinches and swells up and causes the worst pain in the mass and my urethra. "Take some Tylenol" 

 

What are your thoughts on that dosage, innapropriate? I can't get anxiety or pain meds to safe my live, literally. A doc gave me Ativan finally but I got to see a psych to get more of the prescription. I'm trying to get Codeine, maybe Promethazine, Ativan or Kpins or Valium, and maybe Gabentin. 

@SpriteHamster, first let me say how sorry I am that you are suffering so. I feel that less common afflictions are usually the most neglected. I think your dose you received was actually, at the time, a very nice one, and liquid is different, but maybe that’s how the doctor was able to prescribe a little more than the DEA allows.

Now, to your current predicament, the best surgeon I ever had, twenty years ago, phased out my meds over a 2-month period following three difficult surgeries. First Perks, then Vikings, and then D@rvocet. Codeine would be comparable to the Darvocet, and if it doesn’t contain Tylenol, you could alternate every four hours or so. Gabapentin is for nerve pain, I think- it’s never worked for me, but I don’t metabolize most pk’s or other drugs properly. Valium is a better benzo for pain, and if a doctor will prescribe it, Amen! I’m not familiar with Promethazinr, so I can’t comment- and of course, I’m not a medical professional, just a person who has had many surgeries, and seventeen years of dealing with doctors for rare conditions. It’s very smart you are wearing support garments and if you tolerate ice or heat, I would utilize them. Don’t overdo!    It’s a good idea to stay ahead of the pain as much as possible, and an anti inflammatory might be useful, to help with swelling. My very best to you as you recover. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dawgzpawz
13 hours ago, SpriteHamster said:

I was supposed to be giving percocet pills I think but was given 6 or 8 or maybe 12 actually oz of Oxycodone syrup, I don't know the dosage but it was gone in like two weeks after proper usage and I got nothing after even after experiencing an injury to the surgery site (my testicals, I had a bilatteral orchiopexy) and I've still yet to get it fixed and have constant problems and can't walk to the gas station and back without having to be partly-held and limp home in pain, I wear a variety of jock straps, and still have a mass/or two in my testicle that sometimes like pinches and swells up and causes the worst pain in the mass and my urethra. "Take some Tylenol" 

 

What are your thoughts on that dosage, innapropriate? I can't get anxiety or pain meds to safe my live, literally. A doc gave me Ativan finally but I got to see a psych to get more of the prescription. I'm trying to get Codeine, maybe Promethazine, Ativan or Kpins or Valium, and maybe Gabentin. 

In my 20's i had 2 major pelvic surgeries (male) and caused terrible pain to testes and penis.. i did all the pks, for me, good support for my testes and lots of muscle relaxers like flexril and benzos like valium. Were best. Thank god the problem is over, im in my 40's now, but, i still occasionally get pain around my balls....have to wear support, and take lots of benzos...

If u can find an orthobiotomist, those therapies were non invasive and did better than any pill...good luck   

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stas56

@Exorcist1  I believe that only sponsors or VIP's can use PM, so that is probably why he can't receive. Please correct me if I am wrong.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sunrise81

@Sail4ever, @Exorcist1, @Painful heart (If I got the last one wrong, I do apologize.) 

PLEASE, go back and read the rules! This is a huge no no. Please do not use PM’s to sale anything or offer up sources. Look in the post above (May be directly below this now) and you’ll see the mod’s post. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Exorcist1
11 hours ago, Sunrise81 said:

@Sail4ever, @Exorcist1, @Painful heart (If I got the last one wrong, I do apologize.) 

PLEASE, go back and read the rules! This is a huge no no. Please do not use PM’s to sale anything or offer up sources. Look in the post above (May be directly below this now) and you’ll see the mod’s post. 

I'm so sorry.. my apologies to all the board administrators and mods...  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...