Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

Kimmy1142

Newbie And Need Oxycodone Or Vicodin

Kimmy1142

Hello everyone! I am a newbie and I know nothing! I need a reliable source to get some pain medicine for a recent surgery! I am new and do not know where to start! I'll take all of the info I can get! Thanks everyone :)

Chris1

You have to read Kimmy. You will find something , but the more you read the more you will find. PK are hard to find sometimes but do some reading.

Kimmy1142

Thanks Chris I appreciate it! Do you recommend looking outside the US?

Lol! Damn you beat me! Kimmy do what the Almighty headbanger says and you will find what you are looking for.

headbanger

Cat, it's good being the headbanger!

headbanger

Kimmy's probably on the fence about me the moment but once she gets to know me we will be BFF's.

• Like 1

Mira

Hello everyone! I am a newbie and I know nothing! I need a reliable source to get some pain medicine for a recent surgery! I am new and do not know where to start! I'll take all of the info I can get! Thanks everyone :)

Research and read. Thats the best thing for you to do and then you will have to make your own decision on which direction to take. 

Remember one thing though, that which you seek is very commonly overpriced, faked and is used for bait in scams. Should you choose to go this route as opposed to getting it from your surgeon, please be very careful and research as much as you can before you do anything. A rush decision in this scenario is almost always a mistake, 

Good luck with your surgery and your search. 

• Like 3

Sheena

Research and read. Thats the best thing for you to do and then you will have to make your own decision on which direction to take. 

Remember one thing though, that which you seek is very commonly overpriced, faked and is used for bait in scams. Should you choose to go this route as opposed to getting it from your surgeon, please be very careful and research as much as you can before you do anything. A rush decision in this scenario is almost always a mistake, 

Good luck with your surgery and your search. 

Well said @Mira. Please read as much as you can @Kimmy1142. Research is crucial! Lots of good advice in this thread. Good Luck!  ;)

• Like 2

Kimmy1142

Well said @headbanger! Lol I had no idea that was frowned upon. I will start reading and won't stop until I find answers! It's good to be straight forward and tell me how it is :)

chreznor

Well said @headbanger! Lol I had no idea that was frowned upon. I will start reading and won't stop until I find answers! It's good to be straight forward and tell me how it is :)

If you really want some pain meds... go grab a few from the evidence room of whatever LE agency you work for, shill. Better yet, shoot yourself in the kneecaps and go to your nearest hospital, they'll send you home with some pain meds.

I seriously think this forum should adopt a PR.com-type policy where access to certain information is blocked from the forum and only viewable to members after certain criteria are met (rep. points, post count number, etc.). There should also be a rule set in place where anyone who openly asks for something on the forum receives an instant IP ban, no excuses. Read the rules beforehand.

• Like 2

Kimmy1142

Sorry if I offended anyone! Should have read the rules I apologize and it won't happen again!

headbanger

Don't worry Kimmy we all gave you the orientation speeches and we're done. Me, I was a nightmare when I first stared. The VIP's beat me up everyday just like it was high school.

Smokeyjoe

Don't worry Kimmy we all gave you the orientation speeches and we're done. Me, I was a nightmare when I first stared. The VIP's beat me up everyday just like it was high school.

Not me.