Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

trippy

Poppy Pods

dbc23

Also WD from pods can be some of the worst because of all the substances binding to your nerves. They contain to some extent alkaloids from almost all the natural and semi-synthetic ops in them.

Just a friendly notice for anyone considering a full switch.

I always consider them a last line personally.

• Like 2

TealGreen

Thanks so much for clearing that up Smoka, dbc and cherry! That makes a lot more sense. I have no experience with this but have been curious for a long time. It definitely sounds like I don't wanna go down this road but I really just want to try it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2earls

Can anyone tell me about shelf life? If I kept some on hand in case of emergency, how long do they last?

Thanks

TealGreen

Can anyone tell me about shelf life? If I kept some on hand in case of emergency, how long do they last?

Thanks

Good question 2E. That's a really good idea.

cherry

btw, when i was saying a pound can last me 5-7 days- that is my tolerance only. the pounds i get have an average of 50 pods in a box- and i would recommend someone who's never done them before to use no more than 3-5 pods tops if they were to try it out. so a pound could last 10 doses or more. if you just want to try it once- buy much less than a pound. and if you are afraid of liking it too much and developing a habit- be careful and stay away if mild substances are working well for you.

• Like 1

cherry

Thanks

if you buy the dried pods (most likely if you are getting them online) i'm sure they will last several years, at least... just keep them away from damp locations so they don't get moldy.

• Like 1

I live in the most rainy country in the world in an appartment with a small balcony... Not possible :P

However, when I was (very) young, I'd used to buy poppy seeds in the grocery store and tried to extract the alkaloids from them by putting them into a coke-bottle and adding lemon acid. Some poppy seed-brands where known for not washing the seeds and thus creating an oppertunity to get high... I guess that isn't possible anymore.. I, however, would sometimes really like to try the real deal. Maybe when I visit Asia sometimes :)

Yeah u can get good unwashed seeds on amazon. Read the ratings.....one company in particular is outstanding

• Like 1

2earls

if you buy the dried pods (most likely if you are getting them online) i'm sure they will last several years, at least... just keep them away from damp locations so they don't get moldy.

Thank you @Cherry, here in the desert, mold is pretty much non-existent. Since they last so long, I'm going to buy some. Sounds like there is the possibility that I might like them too much. So I'm thinking, try them once, and add the rest to my "WDS emergency kit".

Mark Antony

I pay $200 for 3.5 lbs. This lasts me one month. I use 3-4 pods at a time, sometimes double to get a buzz. My tolerance is well over 60Mg oxy to get buzzed. Plus the half life is double your average vik. I need 3 of those twice a day or 1/2 cup of pods. Trust me, if tabs were cheaper i would definitely not go through the pain of prepping pods.

* price would be cheaper but i overnighted last time.

Mark Antony

Thank you @Cherry, here in the desert, mold is pretty much non-existent. Since they last so long, I'm going to buy some. Sounds like there is the possibility that I might like them too much. So I'm thinking, try them once, and add the rest to my "WDS emergency kit".

I store mine in a bucket with a lid. I also use an air tight container for my grounds.

TealGreen

I pay $200 for 3.5 lbs. This lasts me one month. I use 3-4 pods at a time, sometimes double to get a buzz. My tolerance is well over 60Mg oxy to get buzzed. Plus the half life is double your average vik. I need 3 of those twice a day or 1/2 cup of pods. Trust me, if tabs were cheaper i would definitely not go through the pain of prepping pods.

* price would be cheaper but i overnighted last time.

This might be a dumb question but are they the dried decorative heads? I'm sure they don't call them poppies on the website for a reason. And when you pay, does it automatically convert to US dollars?

Way2old4this

My experience is they can get moldy much faster than a couple of years. Maybe store in fridge or freezer would help. Pods themselves are quasi legal in the US as decorative floral arrangements...they not technically illegal until ground into p0ppy straw.

I definitely will check out the site that was posted however, because so many companies offering pods these days are actually hybrids of different varieties and not actual p@p@v3r s0mn1f3rum. There is a vast difference. I always email to determine if they are true p@p@v3r s0mn1f3um. All of the ones I have gotten were dried, sometimes with stem, sometimes just the heads and sometimes even drilled and de-seeded.

Also, please note that you will be getting all the alkaloids of 0peum so if you do get habituated, it's not to just one drug but several. I have used taper, Kratom, and b3nz0s to withdraw many times and it's not that bad....especially the b3nz0s to help (a lot) with the RLS.

When I first started them I was getting nods and the whole show but it's been a few years since I've used them since the prices went insane for a couple years and in those lean times the quality declined so I moved on. I do luv them tho and would love a source of good ones!

Happy hunting and stay safe!

• Like 1

2earls

My experience is they can get moldy much faster than a couple of years. Maybe store in fridge or freezer would help. Pods themselves are quasi legal in the US as decorative floral arrangements...they not technically illegal until ground into p0ppy straw.

I definitely will check out the site that was posted however, because so many companies offering pods these days are actually hybrids of different varieties and not actual p@p@v@r s0mn1f3rum. There is a vast difference. I always email to determine if they are true p@p@v@r s0mn1f3um. All of the ones I have gotten were dried, sometimes with stem, sometimes just the heads and sometimes even drilled and de-seeded.

Also, please note that you will be getting all the alkaloids of 0peum so if you do get habituated, it's not to just one drug but several. I have used taper, Kratom, and b3nz0s to withdraw many times and it's not that bad....especially the b3nz0s to help (a lot) with the RLS.

When I first started them I was getting nods and the whole show but it's been a few years since I've used them since the prices went insane for a couple years and in those lean times the quality declined so I moved on. I do luv them tho and would love a source of good ones!

Hi there! Thanks for the info, but since I know nothing about this subject, would you mind PMing me the actual name of what you are supposed to ask for?

• Like 1

Roger

This might be a dumb question but are they the dried decorative heads? I'm sure they don't call them poppies on the website for a reason. And when you pay, does it automatically convert to US dollars?

Not dumb.... Exact same ones I've got also!

• Like 1

Roger

I definitely will check out the site that was posted however, because so many companies offering pods these days are actually hybrids of different varieties and not actual p@p@v3r s0mn1f3rum. There is a vast difference. I always email to determine if they are true p@p@v3r s0mn1f3um. All of the ones I have gotten were dried, sometimes with stem, sometimes just the heads and sometimes even drilled and de-seeded.

Thank you Way2old4this! I have a couple of questions.....

So is it just trial and error in finding a source that doesn't have washed pods? What is the practical difference in pods and seed? Is it simply a difference in price and product (ex: v@ls vs Klonnies) or are pods routinely washed less than seeds?

I'm sorry if this has been asked before... Like you sometimes I feel way2old4this! I love your screen name btw!

• Like 1