Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

trippy

Poppy Pods

blueroan17

@ShelbyCobra I still like pods! (BTW, found a Cuisinart spice & nut grinder (40 bucks) that turns them into near-powder in seconds; love it!). Still pretty much my only pain control; usually I have 3 cups a day: morning, noon & nightcap. Been like that for well over a year now. It has eased my financial pain as well, since I'm spending about a quarter (maybe even less) of what I used to shovel out for pills...

• Like 1

tanked

I DID THE SAME THING WITH THE SEEDS TO TRYED TO GROW MY OWN THE SEEDS SPROTEDaBOUT 6 INCHES THEN THEY ALL DIED FOR REASONS I DONT NO WHAT HAPPENED SO I RESEARCHED AND IT APPEARS TO WHERE YOU ARE TRYING TO PLANT THE SEEDS. FROM WHAT INSTRUCTIONS I GOT ONE OF THE MAIN THING THE PLANTS NEED IS WARM LOW HUMIDITY AND SENCE I LIVE IN THE MIDWEST I THINK THAT HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE WHOLE PROCESS  WEATHER AND HOT DRY AREAS LIKE ARIZONA OR NEW MEXICO CLOSE TO THE EQUATOR LIKE MOST OF POPPY PLANTS COME FROM AFGANISTAN YOU ALL GET MY DRIFF?  MEXICO HOT DRY DESIRED  PLACES I TRYRD EVERYTHING EXCEPT  MY INDOOR SYSTEM 405 THAT INCLUDES THE MOST MONEY COULD  BUY I HAVE A HYDROPONICS SYSTEM THAT GREW the VARIOUS STRAINS THAT I BOUGHT SEEDS  FROM GREAT BRITON,  COMPANY NAMED      www.msml-originalseedbank.com  they have been around for a very long time in my searches I always use them, because if you don't get your order in the mail they will ship your order again and again in case you do not receive!!! also special offers and the top strain know to mankind, they travel all over the world to find new strains. they sell female only seeds or male if you are into making your own seeds .they sell all the award-winning strains with 5 stars and plants that are in competitions. they even just got gorilla glue they are on sale t. AND EVERY ORDER YOU BUY YOU GET FREE GREAT SEEDS AS A BONUS. PERFECT CUSTOMER SERVICE. THEY HAVE GREAT STEALTH PACKAGING I HAD A HARD TIME FINDING THE VIALS OF THE DIFFERENT STRAINS I HAVE GOTTEN TO THIS STORE FOR 6 OR 7 YEARS FRESH AS CORN ON THE COBB I DO NOT NO IF I AM POSTING THIS ON THE RIGHT PAGE AND I AM NOT ENDORSING THEM QUITE SIMEBLY THE BEST SEED STORE  I HAVE EVER GOT THEY EVEN HAVE THE LANDROSS SEEDS THAT PRODUCE SMALL COMPACT PLANTS THAT DO NOT NEED DIFFERENT SPECTRO MS OF LIGHT  AND GROW SUPPER FAST WITH BIG YIELDS LOTS OF CRISTALS WITH BEAUTIFUL COLORS AND THEY HAVE BOTH INDICIA  OR SATIVA .I WILL LOOK IN MY RECORDS AND FIND EVERY ONE WHO WOULD GET A CHANCE TO ORDER FROM SOME VERY GOOD WEBSITES. FOR POPPY PODS THE PRICES ARE HIGH BUT THAT WILL BE YOUR DISSION.   DID I MENTION ON THE POT SEEDS THE DELIVERY IS FREE,AND YOU ERN POINTS TO REDEEM FOR WHAT EVER SEED YOU PREFER THEY HAVE MEDICAL MJ TO FOR  ALL KINDS OF HEALTH ISSUES. I HAVE BEEN A MEBER FOR A COUPLE YEARS AND THIS FORUM IS A GOOD THING FOR OUR HEALTH PROBLEMS. THANK YOU GUYS YOU HAVE BEEN SO GOOD FOR ME AND THE NEWBIES.AND EVERY ONE. ELES.

blueroan17

wtfdustinwtf, I'd love to hear about new sites for pods; my experience is just the opposite -- old, formerly reliable sites are disappearing. For instance, if what you refer to as r@chlez is what I think it is, it no longer offers the pods. Same with at least 2 others I can think of right off the top of my head; they may still offer dried flowers & decorative items, but not poppy pods.

Nitetrain

@tanked  are you talking about making p@ppy seed tea from this UK source you mentioned? Can you give me an idea how to brew it? PM me ....please if you would?

Thanks, @Nitetrain

SpriteHamster

These pods are not vapes no? That'd be lit.

Devilsdrug

Don't make the tea it sucks and I never had success from it.  

I very long addiction to poppy pods when the entire ebay thing was going on.

The best way to take pods it to grind them into a fine power with a coffee grinder or blender, mix it with some OJ and down the hatch,  It's not going to taste good but I promise you it will be better than that dreadful tea.