Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

trippy

Poppy Pods

trippy

Does anyone know of any reputable vendors these days? I used to get them on ebay but now its all individual sites that seem questionable to me. Id love a lead if anyone has one.

dave2002

Poppy pods are hard to find as the Arizona farm supplied most of the US was busted a few yrs ago. Now its mainly seeds but I predict that will be over soon just as well. Save your money and grow your own.

Chrissy313

Seedplanet has them. Ive ordered from them before no problems

• Like 1

dave2002

Seedplanet has them. Ive ordered from them before no problems

Thanks chrissy love your av

trippy

I planted a bunch this year but there not sprouting and its way to late to plant again in my region. Thanks chrissy ill check it out!

greenmaniac

15.99eu seems cheap for 250gms not sure what that is in usd ,been wanting to try these for a while anyone have a report of dose and effectiveness,thnks

othree

Going to test out seedplanet. Will report back with results. From my google-fu it seems they are very promising.

cherry

there are reputable vendors, and they're not as hard to find and expensive as they were a few years back after the Arizona incident. Some sites are way too overpriced- but you can buy a pound of quality pods for $100-$150 from a few different U.S. websites. I'm very new to this forum, and although I've read the rules, I'm not confident if I'm allowed to mention them?  Sometimes the first sites that pop up in a google search are not the best sites to order from, I've found.

kindsty

hi guys the best site is

rachelsflowersandweddings.c0m

been using forever she's at the top of her game 2 day shipping a bit pricy but she give the best support ever and I have never had a problem with her.

scplaya

Cherry,

Can you PM me with a few of those vendors? That vendor from the last post wants over $200 per lb. might as well just buy peekays at that price

cobd

Seedplanet seems to have excellent prices; far below domestic sources.  Is it relatively safe to import something like pods, though?  I've read news stories of people getting busted for this.

cherry

wow, you're right. seedplanet is super cheap. i wonder how much international shipping is though? their site says they have a 99% success rate of non-seizures.  i remember a U.S. vendor had continuous problems getting huge, wholesale shipments into the U.S. years ago, but was never arrested. Small orders may get through fine.  I'd feel better sticking to domestic anyway. The cheapest site I've found domestically is poppyspodsdotcom, and i am a fan of Carolyn from AZ.  the prices right now are decent- cheaper than SY and the such- but indulging too often leads to a huge tolerance to pills and some hardcore wds. :unsure:

banksyk

wow, you're right. seedplanet is super cheap. i wonder how much international shipping is though? their site says they have a 99% success rate of non-seizures.  i remember a U.S. vendor had continuous problems getting huge, wholesale shipments into the U.S. years ago, but was never arrested. Small orders may get through fine.  I'd feel better sticking to domestic anyway. The cheapest site I've found domestically is poppyspodsdotcom, and i am a fan of Carolyn from AZ.  the prices right now are decent- cheaper than SY and the such- but indulging too often leads to a huge tolerance to pills and some hardcore wds. :unsure:

I was going to say, keep it small. Also, only spend what you can afford to loose. Golden rules right there. :)

Msm8358

Dying to try to grow them. Dying to try them, too. Thanks for the info.

CoryAndTrevor

Dying to try to grow them. Dying to try them, too. Thanks for the info.

Are they hard to grow? What's the best climate?