Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

modupbaby

Buyresearchchemicalz.com

modupbaby

Looks like they screwed me on $90US for ethcathinone. So many RC websites, so many RCs. At least by getting them down, we can index them for search before buy.

For that purpose: buy research chemicalz chemicals buyresearchchemicals buyresearchchemicalz buyresearchchemicalz.com 

Won't reply to my emails.

dave2002

Try Debora labs

Guest bigshot1990

Good advice...Ive used Debora...there legit

modupbaby

Thanks for that. not much info re RCs on this forum. Some of them really are great alternatives, even if just for logistics. The no need for prescription is nice too, esp on the eth-cath which hasn't gotten much attention. Btw, besides Debora (which I haven't heard of until you mentioned it), I have had good success with chemical cowboys. They're quite pro and reasonably fast (3 weeks?). A little on the pricey side but I had a friend do a mass spec and we're good.

Randy-mon

I had great experience with Debora labs but they shut down 4 months ago.  Often they come back under different names, but have always had good customer service and any problems they take care of well!  If anyone knows of their no reincarnation let me know.  Stay away from buyresearchchemicalz.com - lost $ with them

VII

Does Debora labs supply 6-ABP with over a 99% purity rate? I've yet to see many reviews regarding this particular substance and I'm not sure if they give the purity rates or not.

Guest Buyresearchemicalsonline

I just got ripped of $320usd by

buyresearchemicalsonline.com

feeling stupid now I should have known by thier cheap prices.

paid for overnight shipping then next day received an email saying my parcel was held at customs and requires a $5000 clearance fee or it will be opened and I will be arrested lol at which point I realized I'd been scammed

Kuro999

@Randy-mon is the site that’s back up for d-Labs still legitimate?

DoomKitty
20 minutes ago, Kuro999 said:

@Randy-mon is the site that’s back up for d-Labs still legitimate?

That post was from 2016 and the poster hasnt been on since then......

• Like 1

Kuro999
7 hours ago, DoomKitty said:

That post was from 2016 and the poster hasnt been on since then......

Ah Thanks for the info, I knew the post was old, but I didn’t think to check if the person had logged in recently first.

• Like 1

TuesdayFourNow

Lost $240. They do the whole scam where someone contacts you about the package being held up at the airport and they need a refundable bond.

They will call and pressure you. I had them threaten to turn me into the authorities. I replied:you are knowingly in possession of illegal drugs and trying to extort money from me. I don’t know what is in that package. Please call them.

They reduces the bond from $2500 to $1200, then to $600. All refundable because I love to throw money at thieves. These people are disgusting. Expect some harassment. I had to block them.

• Sad 1