Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

bdl

Whats Your Favourite Benzo And Why?

rosario422

I take Klo***pin 2 mg just when I go to bed,I have nerve damaged in my back and it relaxes me whole body so I can sleep well every night,But the best Benzo I ever tried was Clorozapate,Maybe I spelled the generic name wrong, But I had a feeling like on other benzo,I had never tried Heroin,but I think that`s what I felt when addicts describe the first time they did the drug,It was a feeling of well being with a very clear mind of what to do,That`s the best experience I had with any substance and I was in pain management on 75 micro grams every 48 hours and twice a day 15 mg of pure oxycodone for breakthrough pain

Rec

Wow that sounds great never heard of that benzo before sounds great

Mgillgan

Y'know, I think I commented on this when I first joined the forum about a year and a half ago and I probably said clon@z bc of its long half life and the fact that it doesn't make me black out or feel effed up or sedated and I stick by that for every day use. However, once I was able to use this forum to help me navigate the world of finding trustworthy sources for magazine subscriptions, I got to try a bunch of bennies we don't have in the U.S. H@l3ion is my favorite of all favorites because it's the only BZD that I've ever gotten a euphoric feeling from... albeit a brief one (and yes I've tried tem@az, it was nice but I don't see what the fuss is about) AND it's super helpful for those nights when I wake up at 4 am and can't get back to sleep and just need a few more hours without having to feel like a bag of assholes the next day. Actually I even used it for an afternoon nap once and woke up feelin fresh as a daisy.  Good stuff. Oh yeah and the bioavailability varies with different ROA's. Soooo without saying too much, definitely research that if you get your hands on some. Anyway, it's hard to get, but it's FAN FUCKING TASTIC 

• Like 1

Bamblbee

Alprazolam and Cloniprazepam is the best stuff I've had in a long time. 

Nitetrain

Klon for daily because it keeps my anxiety level down but Val is my new friend due to it’s an excellent muscle spasm med.

kinsona

I know this is an old topic but it appears still alive. I have found Vals' okay. Alps drop me like a brick. Temaz does nothing for me. I take for GAD's after throwing away a full packet of SSRI's a couple of years ago. I have not found the right half life / dosage yet. Went straight to 1.5mg of alps without any real tolerance, just like anesthesia for me. 

painit4word

Hey, sorry if this was brought up earlier in this thread or elsewhere, but does anyone know a specific benz0 that is not detectable on a UA that tests for the like? Much appreciated!

American dragon

Good old Diazepam. Temzepam is lovely as well just doesnt last long enough