Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

yellowbelly

Mexican Drug Lord Gets Arrested!

Maybesomeday

I saw this. What are your thoughts? Does this affect any of our friends?

yellowbelly

I saw this. What are your thoughts? Does this affect any of our friends?

I hope not...I think this guy was more of a powder pusher, but also the biggest kingpin in Mexico...(5 million $ bounty on him) I will def be watching our friends south of the border a little closer...

kroozer88

Doubt it will matter to us. Different division of the company. Upper management change.

yellowbelly

Doubt it will matter to us. Different division of the company. Upper management change.

It's hard to say, but I would have to agree, that it is unlikely to have any major affect, if any...

kindsty

this is g8 i sure hope it don't mess us over things are slow already 

yellowbelly

He's a confirmed powder pusher, accused of pushing 16K pounds per year of diet coke in the U.S. and Mexico...

Maybesomeday

He's a confirmed powder pusher, accused of pushing 16K pounds per year of diet coke in the U.S. and Mexico...

If that's the case, good riddance. I've got no use for the chemical snow

yellowbelly

A previous Mexican Drug Lord busted around 2010, had endless cash, guns, cola, and a  few exotic animals..HOLY SH@T!!

GoldenBoy74

Holy Shit is correct! Wow.

underdog

If that's the case, good riddance. I've got no use for the chemical snow

I've been known to indulge on occasion, in truth all addictive substances are bad.

wolverine

Now that guy was sitting on stacks! Holy sh*t that is a good pile! Not too mention some badass guns!

Gyre

Look up 'los zetas' on wikipedia. Reads like a Scarface movie. It's hardcore over there.

yellowbelly

And it looks like another incident

Thanks to a member for informing, don't know if it will affect any of our friends either.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/parallels/2015/03/13/392382769/mexico-takes-out-cartel-heads-but-crime-continues-to-climb

Gomez did a recent live interview that was posted on Tv and the net. The interviewer asked him how it felt to be one of the most wanted men in the world. The interview showed him with a big wad of hundreds in his back pocket..I'm surprised the guy made it as long as he did..I'm sure he had a huge posse, but probably a big ass bounty on his head! Not the sharpest tool in the shed by any means, and not a threat to the SY community.. :unsure:

• Like 2