Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

Sign in to follow this  
Jelag

Another Question About Xanax

Jelag

Allot of people write about they get all F'ck up up on 0.5mg og xanax.And 1 mg being really strong. I have to say after taking 1 mg for social settings going out in publick places there nothing f'cked about it at all it just senters me.. No notisable buzz or anything, I got the alzam from top10. I took 3mg just to test it out, and was dissapointed... maybe they are weak?

Jelag

@mod/staff

Is it okey to post stuff like this on this forum?

Jewbacca

@mod/staff

Is it okey to post stuff like this on this forum?

I would recommend refraining from the usage of references to recreational use and terminology like "f-ed up", etc. although I know of no specific board rule against it.

That being said, discussing one's personal experiences regarding the effectiveness of various dosages of particular medications is just fine in my view.

Jelag

terminology like "f-ed up", etc.

Made me laugh

Thanks.

Jewbacca

Made me laugh

Thanks.

My pleasure. Wookies are a humorous species, particularly ones that reside on MILF Island.

Jelag

My pleasure. Wookies are a humorous species, particularly ones that reside on MILF Island.

I guess with all that fur you would have to develop some sence of humor

Jewbacca

I guess with all that fur you would have to develop some sence of humor

Indeed, although being 7' 3" and furry seems to be working fairly well so far.....

vi4v6.jpg

Jelag

wow I can see that! hahah im only 5.9 semi fury :( Its only my ass thats wooky like

• Like 1

Jewbacca

wow I can see that! hahah im only 5.9 semi fury :( Its only my ass thats wooky like

LOL, well played! Very nice..... :lol:

Jelag

haha :D

idan1120

I don't really get buzzed in the traditional sense of the word regardless of how much alp I take. If I take a shitload, I'm super relaxed and tired. If I take a little I'm semi relaxed and awake. I just try to find a good middle ground. I haven't been able to actually get a buzz from xanax since shortly after it was prescribed to me 7 years ago. Lol. 

Sometimes I guess I am a little spacey though (forgetting things, missing turns, etc) but I never really feel high