Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

WARNING

WARNING!!!

There is a big problem with Protonmail. Emails are being intercepted by a scammer who is impersonating our vendors and giving false payment information. Use a different email.

If you receive unknown Tutanota emails in your Proton inbox don't even open them. I am receiving them myself and they are obvious phishing attempts. This is affecting several vendors and I will be contacting them tomorrow and telling them to get new emails.

So far this problem is only with vendors and customers using Protonmail. 

HR100

Sweet Sweet Soma

Cknittel412

@INFINITeXpRESS 

I am a donator and use the search function, but still can't find a good plug. What's the harm in helping someone along direct instead of giving them attitude. You've been most unhelpful.

Biskobro

@Cknittel412 Asking for a PM violates our rules ,it helps protect new members like yourself from getting ripped off.....

• Like 1

INFINITeXpRESS

@Cknittel412 exactly for the reasons above as mentioned. Read the rules, FAQS and use the search function 

2earls

Asking for someone to pm a source is taking away whatever safeguards we have here to keep members from being scammed. @Cknittel412 if you send out some menu requests this is something that should not be too difficult to find, but if you still have no luck you can pm me and I will point you in the right direction. But if I give you some random email that isn't listed anywhere on the forum I don't suggest you trust that either.

porkandbeansboy

I am on B@cl0f3n but I am also using Op101dz and B3nz0d1@z3p1n3z I use 60MG Baclofen along with a bunch of GABAPentin every night to help me sleep. I'm trying to wean down and get off of my daily B3nz0 use plus Op101dz. The problem is I'm not sure how safe S0m@ is when mixed with high d0ses of B3nz0z and Op101dz any person experience from other people about this specific question or personal experiences they want to share.

Edited by porkandbeansboy

DoomKitty

@porkandbeansboy Heres the Psychonautwiki on s0m@.  Scroll down to the toxicity and harm potential section and theres a good write up on why to avoid: S0M@

Stay safe!

Edited by DoomKitty

Arice87

@DoomKitty thanks for that link. Got a friend that really need to know that info

dakirsh1123

@2earls hey I have no idea how to pm you its won't let me, would you be able to pm me and point me in the right direction to find somas domestic us-us? I cannot find anything..