Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

topshopslanger

Suboxone And Benzos

Barada

I tried to get a sub program and was denied due to Klon use. They were adamant I do not mix the two.

big

i do subs and xanax...but i know my limits...i dont ever push it

pokeytoe

I used to take subs and b3nz many times and because I do have a very high tolerance to the bees, I never had a problem but I never took more than I was supposed to and it was prescribed by my doctor. If you do what is right you will be fine.

cjc02554

I took subs and Val Kilmer for many years without any problems. Never more then 15mg Val, but for a while I was on 16mg sub.

I wouldn't mix booze into the occasion or you'll most likely not remember what you did when you wake up. I know I didn't.

SleepyMonkey
On 11/14/2014 at 8:42 AM, cavzfan5012 said:

those two are a very dangerous cocktail

This has proven to be a myth. You can in fact take subs and benzos at the same time.

Gai73

If she ever gives you lyrics/pregablin it actually increases the effect of any drug. I’m an 4mg subutex from yes if opiates. It does t get you high in the nice sense just dizzy like you had too much whisky any way good luck pal you 

Rec

Hi, I always thought that maybe the subs kinda made the val kilmers as you say lol not work as well but that c be my tolerance which is probably the case I've just seemed to have lost the ability to enjoy any benzo excluding zan is, anyway I hope everyone is OK