Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

Mike511

Phenibut

WillIaMToo

yes,

but all in,i am not quite sure about that. Never have experience about phenibut.

Kurt Codean

@titaniumninjax i think the problem was you combined it with alcohol. That is a no-no with Phenibut. 

@Mike511 Man i just tried this stuff a few days ago and I definitely went over board with it. I think I took about 4 grams to begin with. I think I had a bad reaction because I couldn't stop shaking. Also when I finally did fall asleep, I had bad nightmares too. I was having paranoid dreams about my neighbors. Something too strange to explain. The net day I dosed another 2mgs and I fell asleep while writing on my keyboard and had the same exact dream. Also, The first time I tried it I thought that it would give me a restful night sleep, but I woke up with nearly the same headache I went to sleep with. I though I was losing my mind at some point. Anyway I think I should stop this stuff for a while. I heard it's only good if you take it 3 days a week and no more than 2 or 3 grams a day. Oh yeah and the difference between Liftmode HCL and FAA is the percentage of purity, hcl is 84% and FAA is 99.5%. so naturally I went for the 95.5% stuff lol. 

stocki

Ive been taking this on and off. Really good imo. Didnt use for sleep i used for anxiety. It helps. Be carefull not to use everyday as it cna be addiciting!

Biteme

I've been trying some larger doses of this stuff. At 1.3 g I'm finally getting the complete absence of anxiety that some people talk about with it, but the come down after even 1 day of use is really nasty. I get really depressed--almost as bad as coming down from a week-long methrun (although it's been many years since I've done that so I may not remember how bad it really was). Anyway, I think I'll be avoiding this one in the future, despite it pluses.

Smoka90
6 hours ago, Biteme said:

I've been trying some larger doses of this stuff. At 1.3 g I'm finally getting the complete absence of anxiety that some people talk about with it, but the come down after even 1 day of use is really nasty. I get really depressed--almost as bad as coming down from a week-long methrun (although it's been many years since I've done that so I may not remember how bad it really was). Anyway, I think I'll be avoiding this one in the future, despite it pluses.

It's a shame it didn't work so well for you. I did try upping slightly from my usual 1g dose up to about 1.25/1.3g, and honestly, I didn't like it as much. Felt 'muddier', it just changed, got more side effects. Back to 1g, and it's doing its job fine. I think you might need to fiddle with the dose very precisely, which you wouldn't think with something that comes with 300mg scoops! Just a thought.

Biteme

Yeah--I was fine with smaller doses but I never really got the full effect. I suspect it may also affect the dopaminergic system. I did try some Dopa Mucuna I had & it seemed to alleviate the depression and the depression didn't last long, but it was strong.

Smoka90
18 hours ago, Biteme said:

Yeah--I was fine with smaller doses but I never really got the full effect. I suspect it may also affect the dopaminergic system. I did try some Dopa Mucuna I had & it seemed to alleviate the depression and the depression didn't last long, but it was strong.

I haven't heard of Dopa Mucuna, I'll have to look it up. I think, with lower doses not producing much effect, that's actually what I feel, sort of. But I know it's there, just sort of in the background. I'm not sure what your anxiety levels are like normally, so it's hard to tell, but perhaps try phenibut in low doses before an anxiety inducing situation, that may be a good way of seeing if it helps.

Saying all this, if it doesn't work for you, that's no bad thing! I have my use under control at 1g every week, but for many people that isn't the case...

Biteme

Dopa Mucuna or velvet bean increases dopamine production. Since I was feeling a complete absence of pleasure in anything, I figured my dopamine system was effected & tried that to give it a kickstart. 

Yeah, obviously this works for a lot of people. I just wish I hadn't bought so large a supply, but it's pretty cheap too & I might try it again at a smaller dose.

Katrina

I have been using this and after three or four days, it stops working and i have to reset my tolerance and stop.

jimmyjones

You can find Phenibut containing supplements in MOST GNC/nutrition stores within the United States. It is amazing how easy they are to obtain and how little warning given about them.

Amazon did a recent purge (like a year ago) that specifically targeted products with Phenibut but there a still a few supplies that list Phenibut as the active ingredient on amazon that I wouldn't touch with a 10 ft pole personally.

Echoing Katrina, it is a short term use product where tolerance develops VERY quickly and has a very niche purpose

aintnouse

I have tried this a few times and I really like it.  Tolerance comes quick so it is best used once or twice a week.  Its dirt cheap and it makes you feel pretty groovy.  I am surprised it is not talked about more.   The sensation I got was a mix of relaxation, inner warmth and peace and an overall good mood.  I find it works best for me at 750 mgs.  I did drink a couple beers with it, but did not get intoxicated.  I prefer to smoke weed with it because it eliminates any chance of anxiety.   Its no longer sold in Gnc but it can found online in a variety of places.  I use Nootropics depot.

• Like 2