Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

Mike511

Phenibut

Mike511

Not an actual herb but sold as neuropsychotropic drug in russia. Phenibut is a derivative of the naturally occurring inhibitory neurotransmitter γ-aminobutyric acid (GABA). The addition of a phenyl ring allows phenibut to cross the blood brain barrier. Its sold as a suplement online in the US and you dont need a prescription. Been using this stuff for months and although not as good as benzos, it does help me with general anxiety a definitley keeps me in a good mood. The downside is that it is somewhat addictive and has been reported to have severe wd symptoms in regular users. I usually use it with benzos when im running low it helps becuase I dont need to take as much xanax to get the same effect. So i use it as a potentiator when i need to cut down on benzo use. Works real well at high doses for sleep too. Anyone else have expereince with this compound?

• Like 1

Mike511

Also forgot to mention picamilon, another prescription only drug in russia that is sold as a supplement in the US. It is also a gaba derivative. Not bad, I use it sometimes when I have social anxiety or i have to be in a large crowd with people.

cymbaline

My opinion is this shit is garbage...

I sleep like the first sleep after a month long dope beinge . When your too tired to run anymore and all u wanna do is sleep.

(the first day I have no problem sleepin while kickin) usually very vivid terrifying dreams and sandy eyes.

yUk (just my opinion)

• Like 1

Mike511

Agreed. It does have some nasty side effects, I use to get nightmares when i started taking it but after a few weeks they subsided. Also if you take just a little too much than you can handle you will get sick and possibly vomit. Happened to me many times. That being said I find it very helpful when trying to come off of benzos. I can use much less xanax when i take with phenibut. it is a good way to ween off of benzos if you are having trouble or low on pills.

• Like 1

Beautymeat

in the USA we have an OTC medicine called Doxylamine, sold as Unisom Sleep Tabs, it is the strongest sedative in the USA Over the counter, and has been shown to be stronger than phenibut for sedation, so if anyone has trouble sleeping and wants to get phenibut, u can just use Doxylamine with much better results, ive personally done this and its a lifesaver for insomnia

selby32

Phenibut was developed in the 60s in Russia for cosmonauts. It's not as good as benzos but close, and it's totally legal. You should take the right amount for yr body weight. For me at 175 that is 3 250 mg pills. To avoid addiction it is advised to go 3 days on and 2 days off. Easy to purchase online. 

shemp99

Whats the difference between phenibut FAA and phenibut HCL?

raider115

Whats the difference between phenibut FAA and phenibut HCL?

I usually use HCL but have tried FAA a couple of times.  FAA always felt stronger to me but someone with more knowledge on the subject will have to say if this is factual or not.

ggbean

So after reading a ton about Phenibut I decided to take the plunge and order some HCL from lift mode. I had high hopes, but it's left a bad taste in my mouth. I took 500mg the first time with little noticeable effect. Next night I took 1000mg. I noticed slightly faster heartbeat and as the night wore on I felt slightly more relaxed. I took 1000mg for the next two nights and really didn't notice much of anything, although I did have a couple bursts of creativity and started a couple of projects (none of which I feel like working on now). I'm thinking I prob didn't take enough. Well today second day not taking any I feel like shit and my brain feels like it's being crushed not to mention Im experiencing severe anhedonia.

Anyway, just wanted to share my experience and maybe get some thoughts on dosage? Oh yeah, forgot to mention the roa was gel caps

raider115

So after reading a ton about Phenibut I decided to take the plunge and order some HCL from lift mode. I had high hopes, but it's left a bad taste in my mouth. I took 500mg the first time with little noticeable effect. Next night I took 1000mg. I noticed slightly faster heartbeat and as the night wore on I felt slightly more relaxed. I took 1000mg for the next two nights and really didn't notice much of anything, although I did have a couple bursts of creativity and started a couple of projects (none of which I feel like working on now). I'm thinking I prob didn't take enough. Well today second day not taking any I feel like shit and my brain feels like it's being crushed not to mention Im experiencing severe anhedonia.

Anyway, just wanted to share my experience and maybe get some thoughts on dosage? Oh yeah, forgot to mention the roa was gel caps

The quality of the phenibut can vary greatly depending on who/where you purchase it from.  I would recommend against capsules because you're not really sure what or how much is truly in each one (Just my personal opinion).  Instead go for bulk crystals (HCL) or powder (FAA).  The effects of phenibut come on gradually over a period of 2 hours after dosing and last for a very long time.  The half-life is 5.3 hours but the GABA effects can linger for over a day, meaning that even if you do not "feel" phenibut working, do NOT continue to take dose after dose in an effort to catch a buzz, especially if you are new to it.  I would recommend going no higher than 1.5 - 2 grams if you have no tolerance to GABA b drugs.  As with any substance, try to find the lowest dose possible to achieve the desired relief.  High doses or daily dosing will lead to dependence and nasty withdrawals, so treat this "supplement" with respect.  PM me with any questions you have about phenibut!

• Like 1

True_Love

in the USA we have an OTC medicine called Doxylamine, sold as Unisom Sleep Tabs, it is the strongest sedative in the USA Over the counter, and has been shown to be stronger than phenibut for sedation, so if anyone has trouble sleeping and wants to get phenibut, u can just use Doxylamine with much better results, ive personally done this and its a lifesaver for insomnia

I have trouble sleeping. Seems like I might need to give this

A try!!

• Like 1

ggbean

The quality of the phenibut can vary greatly depending on who/where you purchase it from. I would recommend against capsules because you're not really sure what or how much is truly in each one (Just my personal opinion). Instead go for bulk crystals (HCL) or powder (FAA). The effects of phenibut come on gradually over a period of 2 hours after dosing and last for a very long time. The half-life is 5.3 hours but the GABA effects can linger for over a day, meaning that even if you do not "feel" phenibut working, do NOT continue to take dose after dose in an effort to catch a buzz, especially if you are new to it. I would recommend going no higher than 1.5 - 2 grams if you have no tolerance to GABA b drugs. As with any substance, try to find the lowest dose possible to achieve the desired relief. High doses or daily dosing will lead to dependence and nasty withdrawals, so treat this "supplement" with respect. PM me with any questions you have about phenibut!

I got the HCL crystals from lift mode and loaded them into the gel caps. The spoon they provided said it was around 500mg per spoonful. In your opinion is it better to drink rather than load them into gels?

I FINALLY snapped out of that nasty depression today! I can see how it definitely needs to be treated with respect. From now on I'll probably only take when I want to potentiate my other med.

Thanks for the info!

raider115

I got the HCL crystals from lift mode and loaded them into the gel caps. The spoon they provided said it was around 500mg per spoonful. In your opinion is it better to drink rather than load them into gels?

I FINALLY snapped out of that nasty depression today! I can see how it definitely needs to be treated with respect. From now on I'll probably only take when I want to potentiate my other med.

Thanks for the info!

I didn't realize your phenibut was from Liftmode.  Their phen's quality is the best by a long shot.  The little orange scooper that comes with the HCL crystals is approximately 500 mg (between 400-600 mg).  I usually take a level scoop and simply toss it into my mouth, followed by water to wash it down.  This method will ensure that you get an accurate dosage (when you mix a scoop in water prior to drinking, you lose some of the dose that doesn't mix or sticks to glass) and this method is absorbed more rapidly than others.  Using the gels is fine, if you are uncomfortable with the taste or burning on the tongue, but the absorption speed will be more variable this way. 

WillIaMToo

i heard lower doses of this don't cause the same trouble.

raider115

i heard lower doses of this don't cause the same trouble.

When you say trouble, are you referring to dependency?