Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

We Love You

Guest ZeroZia

Good things are worth traveling for I'd imagine.

Im in the Santa Cruz mountains. Is that close to your area Poppy? I dont have enough posts to send IMs yet.

Guest ZeroZia

Northern Cali, not central. No where near you.

stunkeerg

Any recommendation here in O.C. more specifically Irvine. You can PM me or whatever.

bdz
Posted (edited)

I'm so happy  - last Fri. I went to my pill mill and got enough 2mg v.  Teva, and paid less @ CVS than ever before for #90.  I'm tapering and need that low dose to do it safely after being on for over 1/2 year daily.  My tolerance really needs a break.  I've done tapers yearly since 2013, and now I'm down to 3mg, from 5mg.  Next few wks, I can split my 5s, before needing more of my 2s.  I thought I'd be ready to wean down from Oct after ny day, but life happens, throws curveballs, etc, so I wasn't really ready til mid-April.  I had liquid v to tide me over till I got a script last month from a family dr., but he only wrote me for #30, even though he knew my dosage at the time and how slowly I taper...what a bastard!

I mistakenly thought the week before that it'd be easier ordering ol, but got scammed bad.  I was also worried that I'd get the grouchy md and he'd deny me, but I got a very understanding np.  I told her about the family doc the month before and she was also outraged.  Not at many generic mfg make 2s as they do 5s and 10s, so even when I had more and easier sources ol, they also mostly only had 5s & 10s, so a f2f is necessary for 2 mg.  I'm not ready to order diaz powder, then a mg scale from my local smoke shop, and some pgp, bottles, etc.

My only problem at the clinic was that I didn't have to pee, and had to chug down over 8 cups of water before I was ready for the UA after the nurse took my vitals.

Edited by bdz