Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

Other Benzos Besides The Majors

i have only took the 3 major benzo(vals,xans,kpins) before and would like to know about some of the others and how good they are

trippy

Pretty much all downhill from there. Not a huge difference

High Tide

It depends on what effect you are looking for. Vals and clons put me out, leave me feeling bad all day. Zans and vans are easier on me, taking away stress without being too strong or lasting too long. 

Blue Knight

have you looked at Ativan?

yea i tried ativan once seems like they left me with a van-over. i was like they left me with a hangover tht lasted 4 ever

opiated999

Van's really screw my memory up, as others have stated vals, cpins@ zans are represent some 40 or close different variations. Others are much more expensive but once your tolerant to the Family, I've found it doesn't much matter to a great degree.

• Like 1

High Tide

Van's really screw my memory up, as others have stated vals, cpins@ zans are represent some 40 or close different variations. Others are much more expensive but once your tolerant to the Family, I've found it doesn't much matter to a great degree.

That's more than likely true with most people. Years ago I couldn't take a zan because of the hangover. I had an Rx for Vals that I rarely ever filled for over 8 years, it wasn't until I asked for something different that I found I could tolerate Zans much better now. Most people who use them regularly suggest switching among the majors to avoid a tolerance to any one of them. 

opiated999

I will do that, TY High Tide:)

High Tide

You're more than welcome. I myself probably need to try some of the others to see if my tolerance has changed among them. I don't use them very often but certainly don't need to develop a tolerance to it. 

SleepyMonkey

I’d love to find a source for temazepam. I’ve heard good things. 

Heavenlee

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temazepam. My husband  was taking temazapam for sleep while on methadone though and Im sure he abused it as well. @SleepyMonkey i would use with caution. This is years ago and  different circumstances I understand, he was on a high dose of methadone and taking 4 or 5 every night. It started out him forgetting to take me home from the clinic, he would get all the way home and realize he left me there. His behavior seemed to change literally overnight! He called me a prostitue at this shitty clinic, I probablly was the only girl not on Craigslist or walking the track! They would all show up in their hooker attire every morning it was very obvious, i remember him throwing coffee and tea in my eyes, screaming this is coffee and this is tea, which I obviously knew!

things got way worse when he said I was hiding his son from me and I had strangers living with us which I didnt. He became violent so I had no choice to talk to our methadone doctor. He wanted to put him on a 72 hour hold, but I talked him out of it and told him the meds he was really on. He quit taking the temazapam and i swear I immediately had my husband back, i could go on with embarrassing stories but there are too many.

make sure that you take as prescribed and mixing with other meds. I dont want you to turn psyco like my husband did. I have a great source if you consider it, but please be sure it mixes with any meds you are on.

good luck!

hugs,

h

• Like 1

fbulb

Are you talking about stronger or just different? Versed/midazolam has a shorter half life than xan, as does halcion/triazolam. Stronger and more dangerous than all the others so don't take take that step lightly, so it's more dangerous than xan. I have noticed no difference with them but perhaps I only had samples or something

There are things like bromazepam which sounds like it is marketing to frat boys and isn't  usually prescribed in the US. Same with nitrazepam.

I was interested in etizolam because I remember hearing of a technicality that it is not officially scheduled as a controlled substance so you might be able to get away with having it in your system. They must have closed that loophole by now

Anybrush

If you are looking for interesting Benzo's you need to head to the world of RC...

• Like 1

Dumbo88

Mimaki has some weird Japanese benzos like 2mg Restas. 

Restas is not bad at all, the other ones they sell aren't that great.

blissopifree 2
On 1/8/2019 at 1:06 AM, Dumbo88 said:

Mimaki has some weird Japanese benzos like 2mg Restas. 

Restas is not bad at all, the other ones they sell aren't that great.

These restas are they similar to R€st0ril I wonder with the R€st0ril  being T€Maz€Pam.

Bliss....