Welcome to Drugbuyersguide

High Tide

What Drugs Inhibit "satisfaction" In Your Experience

I love trazadone. But i did quit taking it when i quit tramp. No sex life changes when i stopped tho.m very interesting to hear from you guys about the trazadone effects.

timothy329131

SSRIs ruin libido and blunt the feeling of climax, that's enough to make you more depressed. It's a side-effect to which I have as yet found no solution. Any ideas? I heard wellbutrin was good for it but I don't want to just add other drugs for the sake of it, plus I tried that already, all it did was make me really edgy and anxious. sigh...

Pazienza

D Rugs help my dick not throw up in 5 minutes . Just sayin

Yay! One MORE good thing about drugs!....lol!

Throw up? Hehehe

blissopifree 2

0pi@tes can really bugger up your sex life as well as your life generally!!.

When I was taking them daily I struggled to climax when in bed with the missus and when I was coming off them she just had to touch me and that was it over!.Not good when your trying to hide a 0pi@te addiction or deny that they are a problem with your life any more....

Peace 

Bliss....

Meltheangel

I've been told that BJ's help

100% correct on that one! :)

Jackie Chiles

Actually my libido is only slightly affected by my bipolar meds (150mg Effexor and 200mg Lamictal, 1mg Klonopn and Lunesta as needed), the problem isn't even getting an erection, it's keeping it up.

My poor girl is losing her self-confidence, she thinks she's not attractive to me enough anymore, which is clearly not true, I'm absolutely attracted to her, but I'm a big fuck-up about halfway in the "process", then the engine stalls... Sucks... I have just adjusted back from 225 Effexor to 150 per my doctor's recommendation, but it's still not a 100% there. I know it's a process, but temporarily I'm in the process to find the right ED pill, to fix the problem. There's a sample package is on the way, so I shall see in a week or so. Until then, I hope my lady doesn't spend our savings on dildos.

Edited by Jackie Chiles
  • Like 1

ElectroNymph

Trazadone made me insatiably hungry and I grew to 24 ½ stones. Lost much of that now, but wouldn't return to Trazadone.

Don't recall it affecting my libido - the massive weight gain did that!

Edited by ElectroNymph

PTFC
1 hour ago, ElectroNymph said:

Trazadone made me insatiably hungry and I grew to 24 ½ stones. Lost much of that now, but wouldn't return to Trazadone.

Don't recall it affecting my libido - the massive weight gain did that!

Was it your libido though? Or was it the negative body image you held of yourself? If you did have that of course, no offence intended nor am I being rude!!! 

ElectroNymph

@PTFC Well, when I lost weight my libido returned with a vengeance - won't go into details! Have lost eight stones since then (2010), still want to lose another three or so. I like being curvy, skinny has never appealed to me. Plus, I have a naturally large bust, which weighs a lot itself! ?

PTFC

Curvy is good, my ex was beautifully curvy and then lost so much weight training for triathlons and the like that the curves were replaced by right angles!  It does have nothing to do with hee being my ex though, as long as she was happy, I was happy also. 

ElectroNymph

That's the right way to be, in my opinion. You love the person for who they are, not what dress size they are. However, oddly, the best sex I have had has always been with plus size women, but my four girlfriends were all slim. 

• Like 1

Linx

dapoxetine, cabergoline, pramipexole, and opoids (any except codeine).

wait4it

Alcohol